Chapter 6: Do I Have To?

I twist and turned in my tent. My mother was making me stay in a tent...in the forest...with the creepy crawlers. This is not okay! I stopped squirming and sat up. I checked the time and it was 10:00a.m. In other words, way too early. I slid back under my blanket and closed my eyes. I heard the tent unzip and the smell of food. My eyes immediately flickered open. It was my mother and she was holding two large salads and some mouth- watering hot panini's. I leaned up on my pillow and grabbed the salad and a panini out her hands. I thanked her and opened the lid to my salad.

"So what do you want to do today?" My mother said spreading her salad dressing over her salad.

"Go home." I said taking a bite out of my panini.

"That's not an option." My mother said.

"Can we at least get a better tent? This is stuffy and hot." I complained.

"Bahja when will you get it?" My mother sighed and sat her fork down on one of the napkins.

"Get what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That this trip is a vacation away from fame. This trip is suppose to be life changing. But I guess you're so stuck up and used to the fame that you don't get that. Even Manny isn't this stuck up and his paycheck is probably huge!" My mother picked her fork back up and began eating her salad.

"I am not stuck up!" I semi-yelled.

"Catch that tone with me again." My mother gave me the evil eye.

"Ma I have to use the bathroom. Where's the toilet?" I said unzipping the tent.

"There, there, and anywhere!" My mother smiled. The look on my face was probably as priceless as the one on my mothers.

"Take in the nature baby!" My mother laughed. I cringed in disgust as I used the restroom. I had nothing to sit on, wipe my butt with, and no privacy. When I was finished I made my way back to the tent and held my pillow.

"Ma when are we leaving?" I pouted.

"Two days." My mother shrugged.

"Two days?!" I was livid.

"I'm joking! We're leaving tonight." My mother. Something to look forward to: Tonight. I finished my food and put it in the bag with my mother's empty salad container. When we were finished with breakfast we went on as my mother would call it "A journey to find your inner self" or sometimes even "Bahja this is a journey to stop yo ass from being so damn stuck up".

I was so ready to go home. I put my stuff in the car trunk myself and I quickly got in. My mother slid in next to me and took her sunglasses off.

"This was a fun day wasn't it?" My mother cheered.

"Yeah it was awesome!" I fake smiled.

"You know what it's time for plan B. You're going to see what you're really like." My mother said typing something in her phone and then pressing send. When I looked outside the window this time I saw my familiar part of New York. But as we pulled into the driveway I saw a car parked there.

"Mom who's over our house?" I asked.

"Your lesson. Now lets go inside." My mother said as her door opened.

This chapter was short because this is basically the second part to the chapter before this one. Comment, Vote, Follow! Love y'all.