Chapter 11: Rounds.

Blue Ivy was attached to my waist as we entered our private jet. My mother had a show in Houston, her home town if you didn't know, and we were also going to see my mother's side of the family. My step-father boarded the jet after we were all inside. On the plane ride Blue and I played peek-a-boo and different types of hand games. My mother worked on her music and warmed up her voice. My step-father slept most of time since he had just came back from a show.

"Pops." I hit his arm making him jolt up.

"Bahja you play too much!" My step-father chuckled.

"My bad if you were sleeping." I giggled.

"What'd you wake me up for anyway?" My step-father asked.

"I just wanted to say I love you." I snickered.

"You're so annoying. But I love your annoying self too." He kissed my temple. I hugged him and went back to playing games with Blue.

"Bahja can you do me a favor?" My mother asked me.

"Yes I can mothern. What do you need?" I got up.

"For you stop showing favoritism to your father." My mother pouted.

"Aww ma. Bring it in." I opened my arms widely. My mother hugged me and sat me next to her.

"Wanna listen to my new song?" My mother wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sure creep." I joked. She pressed play and the song began.

I remember being young and so brave, I knew what I needed. I was spending all my nights and days laid back daydreaming (Day-dreaming-dreaming, d-daydreaming) Look at me I'm a big girl now said I'm gone do suntin'. Told the world I would paint this town, now bet you I run this. Cause I put it (down like that, d-down like that) and I'm making (all these racks, a-all these racks) and I move it (ground like that, g-ground like that) when I do it (I don't look back, d-don't look back) I'm a grown woman. I could do whatever I want. I'm a grown woman (I'm a grown woman) I could do whatever I want (I could do whatever I want) They love the way I walk, cause I walk with a vengeance. And he listen to me when I talk cause I ain't pretendin'. It took awhile now I understand just where I'm going. I know the world know who I am it's about time I show it. I'm a grown woman (I'm a grown woman) I could do whatever I want (I could do whatever I want).

After that my mother pressed stop and looked at me.

"How was it?" My mother asked awkwardly.

"Awesome! I loved it!" I cheesed.

"You had me worried for a second. Don't do that." My mother held her chest. I smacked my lips before hugging my mother.

"Uh Bahja I think you need to see what you're sisters been doing." My step-father laughed. I turned around and Blue Ivy's face was covered in blush.

"Oh...my...Blue Ivy!" I rushed over to her and grabbed my stuff out of her hands. My mother and step-father was cracking up and taking pictures while I was zipping up my things.

"You just love to get into everything." I giggled a little too.

"Ya." Blue Ivy began clapping.

"Ya." I imitated her. Blue Ivy leaned over and kissed my cheek leaving slob all over it.

"Ew Blue!" I wiped my cheek with my sleeve before picking her up.

When we reached the airport also known as the landing pad, we unloaded our stuff and got in the car. My mother said she wouldn't be able to go with us because of her show that starts in three hours and she doesn't want to be late again. I nodded and my mother gave me a warm embrace. She kissed Blue Ivy's head and locked lips with my father before leaving. 

"I love you guys. Be good Bahja and Blue." My mother waved and began getting in the black truck  next to ours. 

"We love you too mommy." I waved back and got in the car myself. I examined my father who was sweating bullets like no other. 

"Dad are you nervous?" I giggled. 

"No." He wiped his forehead. 

"Mmmmkay." I grinned and got comfortable. During the car ride to Aunte Solange's house my father continued to sweat bullets, shake his left leg ferociously, and gulp various times. 

"Dad you're vibrating my seat." I joked. 

"Sorry hun." My father stopped and fixed his posture. This was going to be a very long day for my father.

Sorry for all the mistakes and if I got the song lyrics wrong. I apologize. But how was the chapter? Comment, Vote, Follow. See y'all next update!