Chapter 13: Mahja's Major.

My mother was saying her goodbye's to her family while Blue, My father, and I awkwardly stood at the door.

"Bye Blue! Bye Bahja! Bye Shawn." Aunte Solange waved at us.

"Bye Aunte Solange. Are you going to meet us anywhere during mama's tour?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Ask your mother." Aunte Solange shrugged.

My mother's eyes grew big before saying her last goodbyes and rushing out the door. She rushed us into the car and made the driver speed off. Well then...I got comfortable in my seat before putting my ear plugs in my ear. Today we were going home and I was so excited. I missed Manny and Zonnique is taking me to see some new funny movie. I have never actually been to a real movie theatre...only the ones in my house or my mother's workers houses.

"Bahja don't talk to your Aunte Solange about the album tour baby. I want to surprise her by taking her out of the country." My mother took one of my ear plugs out my ear.

"Gotcha mom." I gave her a thumbs up.

"Your big mouth gone tell her." My mother sighed.

"No I'm not." I pouted.

My mother stifled a laugh before putting her headphones on and listening to music. I don't have a big mouth. I can keep secrets! I really can.

"Oh and Bahja do your homework. You haven't been online for four weeks now. You're practically failing by not turning in assigned work and homework." My mother said.

"But mom school is boring." I groaned.

"School keeps you educated. I like it." My mother dismissed the conversation.

"Blue is knocked out!" My step-father chuckled while looking down at a sleeping Blue Ivy.

"She sure is. I haven't seen my baby so knocked out." My mother giggled.

After having a full on conversation about sleeping kids, we finally got to the jet. We boarded on and instantly fell asleep once we got settled. A few hours later the plane landed and Manny stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"AWH! Manny..." I clung onto him.

"I missed you." Manny pecked my cheek.

"I missed you too." I cheesed.

"Hey! Don't get too touchy with my step-daughter." My step-father warned.

"Sorry sir." Manny stood like four feet away from me.

"That's better. You know what would be even better-"

"Shawn." My mother glared at him.

"Never mind." My step-father continued to roll his luggage to the car.

"Continue Manny." My mother followed after my step-father.

"Well I just came to give you these and greet you. I gotta go help out my father with well y'know." Manny sighed.

"Thank you Manny. Love you." I gave him another big hug and kissed his cheek.

"Love you too Mahja." Manny pecked my cheek again and started to his car.

"See you tomorrow or whatever!" I giggled.

"See you baby." Manny got inside his car.

I had extreme butterflies in my stomach. I rushed to the car with a never leaving smile on my face. My mother and step-father looked at me odd. I just kept on smiling away.

"Tameka called. Zonnique wants to hang out with you today. That's if you wanna." My mother said.

"I know. We're going to the movies today. I'm totally going ma." I cheered.

"You're so excited about it. Just remember to be safe and bring double security guards." My mother instructed. I nodded and slid my phone out my pocket. Manny's contact name was on the screen. I slid to answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"Oh and Bahja....Mahja's major." Manny chanted.

Mahja's major.