Chapter 18: Stealing The Family

Sorry for all the mistakes. I'm trying to break the chapters down so you guys can slowly get the feel of it. 15 comments for the next chapter. Also go check out "In Loving Memory" if you haven't already please.

When I got back from Nique's house, it was late. By late I mean like eleven p.m. late. I slipped off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I flopped onto my bed and shut my eyes. I was super tired. Then out of nowhere I heard a creaking sound. I ignored it and continued to try and fall asleep. It was probably my mom walking pass my room. But after fifteen minutes passed by, I began to grow scared. I slid my back up on the headboard and clutched onto my pillow. I shook off that scared feeling and bravery took over my mind instead. I swung the covers off my body and crept through the hall.

"If you take another step I'll blow your head clean off your body." I felt a gun pressed agaisnt my head.

"Put your hands up and make your way to the living room. Your mother, sister, and father are out there too." The voice spoke once more.

"Um you don't pay the bills in this house to be coming in here like you own it. I'mma need you to leave." I rolled my eyes unmoved.

The man then shot a bullet into the ceiling, startling me.

"Say something smart again and next time that bullet will knock your-"

"I know, I know clean off of my body." I crossed my arms.

The person then pushed me outside to the living room and threw me ontop of my stepfather.

"Of any of you move, I'll knock your head-"

"Clean off of our bodies." We all said in unison.

"Manny we know it's you." I stood up with my arms still folded across the middle part of my stomach.

"Who?" The person asked confused.

I groaned before walking up to the person and snatching the mask off. It wasn't Manny. I slowly stepped backwards as I came into realization that this wasn't a prank or something to scare us...this man was really trying to kill us.

"You imbecile!" The man hollered at me.

My stepfather quickly pulled me into his arms and brought me back over to the couch. The man was about to say something else to me until his phone rang.

"Yes. I'll be out there in a few. You got the place ready?" The man walked into the kitchen.

"Alright. Make sure CE leaves the note where he's supposed to." The man paced back and forth.

Once the phone call was finished the man pointed his gun at us three.

"Open the door and walk out silently. If you try to run, my men will gun you down in an instant." The man growled.

We all gripped onto eachother strongly as we made our way out the door and into the hall-silently. I started to tear up a little just thinking about any one of us dying. I loved my family. Even if I talked back to my mom or my stepdad. I still loved them. My stepfather pushed the elevator button down but the man quickly pushed us towards the stairs. How could this happen? We had tons of bodyguards what happened to them all? My questions were soon answered as soon as the man opened the door to the staircase. The bodies of our bodyguards were lying on the staircase. I covered my mouth and gasped at the horrific scene.

"Stop looking and walk." The man yelled.

We hurried down the stairs trying as hard as we could not to step or trip on the dead bodies. It looked just like a cliche horror movie...actually it felt just like one of those cliche horror movie. I couldn't deal right now. Please help me.

Sorry for all the mistakes. I'm trying to break the chapters down so you guys can slowly get the feel of it. 15 comments for the next chapter. Also go check out "In Loving Memory" if you haven't already please.