Chapter 14: What?!

I jumped up and down as I pulled my jeans on. One of the troubles for me. I fell back onto my bed and blew a piece of hair out of my face. Pretty hurts yo. I stood up and finally got my pants on. But you could forget about me zipping and buttoning them. I threw on my shirt and placed my purse on my shoulder. As I walked out my room Blue Ivy stood at my door.

"Beautiful." Blue nodded.

"Thank you Ivy! You're gorgeous too boo." I kissed and hugged her.

"Bahja Zonnique is waiting in the car! You better hurry." My mother rubbed my upper back.

"Alright bye mom. Bye pops! Love y'all!" I ran out the door and to the limousine.

"Hey girl!" Zonnique opened the door for me.

"Hey! You look cute Nique!" I squealed admiring her black top, white pants, and black heels.

"Aw thanks Bahja!" Zonnique hugged me.

"Well let's get going." I pushed her into the car and slid in after her.

On the way to the movies Zonnique and I listened to my mother, The Weeknd, Drake, and Chance The Rapper. Of course we were jamming and being silly. Once we got to the movies it was so packed and buzzed that you couldn't even get to the ticket desk. I'm guessing my mother forgot to rent out the theatre. Zonnique and I disguised ourself before

"Two tickets to Ride Along please." Zonnique slid her the money.

"Theatre BZ." The lady nodded.

Zonnique and I got our snacks before heading into the theatre. Half way into the movie I was getting distracted by a girl and a guy making out. I tapped the guys shoulder and he turned around.

"MANNY?!" I gasped.

"Mahja...I mean Bahja." Manny got up from the seat.

"That was not what you thought it was." Manny covered.

"I'm not going through this." I scoffed and grabbed my things.

"I'll find Fred..." Zonnique gulped.

"Bahja..." Manny followed me.

"Who is she and why you so sprung about her?!" The girl scowled at Manny.

"No one." Manny stopped following me and turned to the girl.

Zonnique and I found Fred and walked to the back of the theatre. I stormed to the car and got in, slamming the door after I got in. Zonnique awkwardly got in and closed the door.

"Where to?" Fred looked at us.

"Home." I tried to hold in the tears.

"Bahja are you crying?" Zonnique asked.

"No. My eyes were working out and now they're sweating..." I bit my lip.

"Okay..." Zonnique looked forward.

When Fred dropped me off at home, I slowly made my way to my room and plopped on my bed. I let it all out.

"He was so perfect!" I whined.

"Bahja?" My mother frowned.

"Manny cheated on me." I groaned.

"Aw baby..." My mother sat on my bed beside me.

I continued to wail and cry out loud while my mother comforted me until she had to leave. I hugged my pillow and watched television with my legs crossed.

"Beautiful." Blue Ivy said wobbling into my room and climbing onto my bed. She wiped my tears and repeated it.

"Beautiful." Blue Ivy smiled.