Chapter 10: Different.

I stayed over Zonnique's house until I had to go get ready for my date with Manny. My mother had a pink flowery dress that looked like it went a little below my legs on my bed. She also had jewlry, watches, heels, and other stuff. I cheered lowly before running into the bathroom and turning on the shower. The water spurted out the shower head and beat against the shower floor. I ran out the bathroom and grabbed my towel and pink shower bin. I walked back into the bathroom and sat my things down on the counter. I stripped out of my previous clothes and hopped into the shower. The water that was once beating against the shower floor was now hitting against my body, relaxing my muscles. I washed my body with my liquid honey suave soap and then washed my hair. After I was done with my shower I did my hair and then slowly put my dress on. I sat down and put on my pink heels and then put on my watch, necklace, and bracelets. I put my purse on my shoulder and strutted out my room. "Fashion" By Lady Gaga played in my mind as I walked to the living room.

"Well look at you!" My mother dipped her spoon back in her yogurt.

"Thanks mommy! I love the outfit." I smiled.

"I knew you would." My mother flipped her hair.

"You're so conceited." I laughed,

"Yeah whatever kid. Go have fun. Manny is outside waiting for you." My mother nodded at the door. I kissed and hugged my mother before rushing out the door. I'm too excited for this date. But then again I'm totally nervous because this is my first ever date. Manny was standing near the limousine with my door open.

"Shall we m'lady?" Manny stood aside.

"We shall." I cheesed and slid inside the car. Manny closed my door and ran to his side and got in. He whispered something in Fred's ear before sitting back. The limo started up and began moving. We passed all the good restaurants and beaches. Where are we going? Soon we were parked at an abandoned house. Manny got out and opened my door.

"Manny I'm not going in there." I crossed my arms.

"Bahja come on. Nobodies in there! I own that place. Just come on. I promise nothing bad is going to happen to you." Manny held out his hand.

"Plus Fred has to watch us anyway." Manny wiggled his fingers. I smiled before taking his hand and getting out the limousine. He got the key out of his pocket and put it in the key hole. I observed the insides of the house. Nothing was dingy or dirty. It actually was pretty well kept.

"Is this your house?" I looked around.

"Kind of." Manny guided me upstairs. As we walked I saw all types of graffiti, paintings, and arts on his walls. They were everywhere. When we got up the stairs he pulled the sheet back and I gasped.

"This is beautiful!" I was about to cry tears of joy. Manny had different paintings of me on the walls.

"I did this all last night and this morning. That's why I didn't want you to contact me or try to come over." Manny leaned a painting of me up on the wall.

"They're so perfect. May I...keep one?" I bit my bottom lip.

"Of course. I'll even teach you how to draw." Manny held my hands.

"I don't know about that Manny. I'm not good at drawing. I still draw stick people." I giggled.

"Don't worry Bahj. I got you." Manny kissed my cheek. I picked up my favorite painting and held onto it.

"Come on. I got reservations for us at Puppy Palace." Manny winked.

"No!" I gasped again.

"Yes." Manny chuckled.

"You're the best Manny!" I jumped up and down even though I was in heels.

"Well I know how much you love puppies so I rented out Puppy Palace." Manny guided me back down the stairs.

"This is the best date ever!" I squealed. Maybe thats because this is the only date I've been on...Anyways Manny helped me back into the car and we drove to Puppy Palace. As soon as we got there I was jumping up and down.

"Cali would love a best friend." Manny persuaded.

"I didn't bring any cash..." I frowned.

"Thats okay because I already bought you one." Manny smirked.

"Ahh!" I squeaked and squealed.

"Vinn bring in Mahja." Manny yelled at the guy behind the counter.

"I got you bro!" That Vinn guy said before walking into the back and bringing back a small black poodle.

"Aw!" I cooed.

"I know Mahja is an ugly name but it was either that or Banny." Manny handed me Mahja.

"I'm going to call you Lil' Mama." I rubbed her stomach.

"Thank you Manny!" I kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you Bahja." Manny said.