AmsterDAMN

Request: my request is just that Ethan and his partner have a nice day in Amsterdam since Ethan is currently there

this request is from LivingIsAPlant12 who also writes some adorable Ethan imagines (so far none of them have emotionally scarred me, which is a bonus) so I definitely recommend you check out their work!

~ Your POV ~

Ethan sighs as he leans back in his chair, both of you in the middle of a layover, waiting to continue with the next part of your journey to Amsterdam.
"Bored, babe?" You question humorously as you watch Ethan play with your fingers while holding your hand across the table.
"A little, yeah, I just kinda wanna get on with it and get to Amsterdam, y'know?" Your boyfriend explains.
You nod "I get it. Why dont you talk to the community while we wait? See what they're up to."
Ethan smiles at you "How do you always have such good ideas?"
You give him a cheeky wink "Part of my charm!"
Ethan chuckles at that, then lets go of one of your hands to turn on his phone, and you do the same. The both of you head onto instagram, and Ethan puts that thing on his story that allows people to ask him questions. You internalise the mischievous smirk that's trying to escape, and start sending him in questions. As soon as he reads your question, he rolls his eyes at you playfully.
"Im not replying to that publicly." Ethan tells you.
You pout sadly at him "Why not? I only said you're hella fine!"
Ethan shakes his head and chuckles "This is what happens when I get you a copy of Life Is Strange, huh?"
You nod "And personally, I think you and I are ready for that hella lit mosh pit, shaka brah."
Ethan closes his eyes in a pained blink "See now that, that's some agony right there. Oh, that hurt. That hurt a lot. I cant believe you just did that."
You cant help but laugh as you squeeze his hand across the table "Arent you glad you're dating such an awesome person?"
Ethan sighs "Whatever you say."
And then you both go back onto instagram. You give him time to answer a few questions, before you send another one in.

hey, you're real cute, you're my favourite person, you're the human embodiment of my happiness, and I love you a whole lot <3

When Ethan reads it, his eyes widen.
"Really (Y/N)? Ya gotta go bein' all cute like this, even over INSTAGRAM?" He exclaims humorously.
You scoff "Babe, my cheesiness transcends ALL social medias, you better watch out."
Ethan immediately starts singing "You better watch out, you better watch out-"
And you, obviously, join in with the Vine reference "You better watch out! You better watch out!"
You both start laughing, and that incredible experience inspires your next question to ask him. An alert sounds throughout the airport, letting you know your flight is ready for boarding, causing you both to stand to your feet and start dragging your suitcases there. Ethan laughs quietly down at his phone as he reads what you sent him, and quickly responds.

You smile at him "See, this is why we're so good together

You smile at him "See, this is why we're so good together."
Ethan raises an eyebrow "Not because we get along, live well together, have similar interests and aspirations, or love each other, but because we can complete each other's Vine references?"
You nod "Absolutely."

The flight is pretty long, but thankfully you and Ethan managed to sleep through most of it, with your head on his shoulder, his head on yours, and your fingers intertwined with his. You wake up before Ethan, just as the plane is beginning to land, you decide to wake him by kissing the side of his face until he regains consciousness. Before even opening his eyes, a smile spreads across his face in response to your kisses, and when those gorgeous hazel eyes flutter open, he turns to give you a tender kiss.

As soon as you set foot in Amsterdam, you look around, eyes wide and jaw hanging open, and behind you, Ethan just grins and films your reaction, as he sometimes does whenever you're excited or freaking out about something, 'because you're so damn cute', is his usual excuse. You then head to the restaurant that Mark and the squad told you to meet them at, and when you arrive, you and Ethan are both pulled into countless hugs. After a lovely meal accompanied by hilarious conversations, you all leave the restaurant and decide to go sight-seeing, since you still have time to do so before the boys are required to head to the show venue. Mark and Amy walk hand in hand, while Bob, Wade, and Tyler all walk in a line of three, and you and Ethan hang behind everyone else, with your fingers intertwined and bright smiles on your faces as you point out all the beautiful things you see.
"Woah, (Y/N), look at that building over there!" Ethan blurts out excitedly as he points to what looks like a nearby house.
You nod up at him agreement, but keep your voice relaxed "It's pretty, but nowhere near as gorgeous as what Im looking at."
Ethan looks down at you with curiosity, wanting to follow your gaze and see what it is you're looking at, expecting it to be some statue or street art, but instead, he finds you smiling up at him.
"Im lucky enough to be around the most beautiful man in existence, every single day, and that's something worth admiring, way more than any place we go." You tell him as you lean up to capture his lips with yours.
Your boyfriend stops walking, and turns to face you, his arms wrapping around your waist as he kisses you in the middle of the, relatively empty, street.
"C'mon guys, we dont even HAVE a room for us to tell you to go and get!" Mark complains childishly, causing you and Ethan to break apart, laughing, but still embracing each other.

Staring at your reflection in the bathroom mirror, with Amy beside you doing the same thing, you both start fixing your hair, and checking each other over for any bad smells, food stuck anywhere, crumbs in your hair or on your clothes, all the lovely and most ladylike things you can imagine. You're just about to leave the restroom, when your phone beeps obnoxiously in your back pocket. Raising an eyebrow, you take it out and read over the notification you just received, and your eyes widen as you unlock your phone, to be greeted by a selfie that Ethan just posted.

Without any hesitation, you respond to his tweet with just a single word

AmsterDAMN 😍

Almost immediately, your reply is flooded with likes and retweets as the community relates to what you said, and you quickly shove your phone back into your pocket, before exiting the rest room. Once you step out of the restroom, you're greeted by Mark, Tyler, and Bob, all giving you extremely disappointed glances, but none of them are quite as jokingly disappointed as Ethan.

And Wade? Well, Wade actually found your response hilarious, so he was laughing on the floor.