Bullies

~ Your POV ~

The school bell rings, and you smile brightly, jumping to your feet and running out of the classroom, heading for your locker. As soon as you get to your locker, you hurry to throw all your things into your rucksack and swing it over your shoulder, before shutting your locker and preparing to walk out of school. Your phone beeps in your pocket, and you're quick to retrieve it to read the message.

Ethan: Im just outside baby, see you soon! 💙

A smile spreads its way across your face, and you put your phone in your pocket, lifting your gaze to try and find a space between all the bustling students to escape the corridor. Unfortunately, those few seconds you spent looking down at your phone were enough for them to see you, and in seconds you've been pushed back against your locker, hard.
"Awh, another text from your phone provider made you smile? I'd love to say friend, but the idea of you having one of those is enough to make me laugh!" The leader of the girls, Hillary, snickers.
You stare down at your shoes and bite your tongue, knowing that speaking up will only make this worse for you.
Hillary's minions cackle behind her "What a loser!"
Hillary smirks "We'd best get this over with, I've got dance class after school and I wont be late for this piece of shit." And with that, she slaps you hard across the face and knees you in the stomach, causing you to crumble to the floor on your knees, a bruise already forming on your cheek as Hillary cups your chin roughly.
"Do the world a favour and end your pathetic life so I dont have to keep wasting my energy reminding you how worthless you are." She snarls.
Your phone starts ringing, and you know who it is immediately. Ethan. Using all the strength you have left, you pull yourself to your feet and run out of school as fast as you can.

When you reach the parking lot, you see your boyfriend Ethan, leaning against his car, staring down at his phone with a concerned expression. He happens to glance up and does a double take when he sees you, smiling at the sight of you as he puts his phone away. However, once you're within touching distance, his smile fades, and a worried expression appears on his countenance as he gently touches your cheek, which is bright red from when Hillary slapped you.
"What happened? Did someone do this to you?" Ethan asks as he notices you also clutching your stomach in pain.
You shake your head and sigh "Dont worry about it, let's just get out of here."
Ethan raises an eyebrow "Was it Hillary again?"
Rather than replying verbally, you simply avoid his gaze, and that's enough of a response for him to sigh at you. He's about to say something, when the wicked witch herself starts speaking from a few feet away.
"Ew! Why is someone TOUCHING (Y/N)!?!" She screeches.
Ethan frowns intensely as he slowly turns to face them.
Hillary's minions gasp, and you hear them muttering things like "Shit, he's cute, what the hell is he doing with HER?"
Ethan crosses his arms over his chest "Im guessing you're Hillary?"
She flutters her eyelashes at him and twirls her hair around her finger flirtatiously "How'd you know?"
Ethan shrugs "Easy, you've got the biggest mouth." Hillary's jaw drops, and Ethan nods at her "Point proven." He drops his arms to his sides "Im (Y/N)'s boyfriend: Ethan."
Hillary howls with laughter "How much did she pay you to say that!?!"
Ethan looks over his shoulder and gives you the biggest heart eyes "Didnt pay me a dime."
Hillary scoffs "You actually think Im going to believe that (Y/N) has a boyfriend? Who in world could love that thing!?!"
Ethan doesnt even look back at her, he cant take his eyes off of you "Anyone who sees her smile, and Im lucky enough to see that more than anyone else."
You cant help but smile at his words.
Ethan sighs "God, just look at her." As he walks over to you and takes your hand in his. He shoots a disappointed glance at Hillary "Y'know, you and your friends are the ones at a loss here, 'cause if you were actually nice to (Y/N), she'd be the most incredible friend you've ever had. Not fake like those bitches that follow you everywhere." Hillary's minions gasp defensively, Ethan continues "And I can assure you that if any of you lay a finger on my girlfriend again, I'll get you kicked out of this school without a single grade to your name faster than you could do basic math, which, in your case, probably means it'd take a while, as I expect basic math is difficult for your simple minds."
Hillary stomps her foot angrily, and as if on cue, her boyfriend Adam appears at her side, wrapping an arm around Hillary's waist as she turns into him.
"Are you threatenin' my girl, punk?" Adam sneers.
Ethan scoffs "Believe me, I wouldnt give you or her the satisfaction, but I will give you the satisfaction of the knowledge that 'your girl' was flirting with me a little while ago, while you were most likely making out with another girl at the same time."
Adam's arm falls from Hillary's waist "Wh-What makes you say that?"
Ethan looks back at you and grins "With a love as real as this, I can spot fake love a mile away." He winks at you "C'mon baby, let's get out of here."
You nod at him, smiling and giggling at him as he opens the passenger seat car door for you, then runs around the car to get in the drivers seat. With one hand on your thigh and the other on the steering wheel, Ethan drives you both out of the school parking lot, and the voices of Hillary and Adam fade out behind you.

"Why dont you ever look at ME like that?"
"I do!"
"But she wasnt sucking Ethan's dick to make him look at her like that!"
"Takes a long time for me to look at someone like that, what can I say?"
"As if, one pump chump. "
"HEY! TAKE THAT BACK!"
"Absolutely not."