"Is that my shirt?"

~ Ethan's POV ~

Finally finishing my recording for the day, a bright smile spreads across my face as a relieved sigh passes my lips. I find myself excited at the thought of getting to spend time with (Y/N), which is nothing new. It's both a blessing and a curse to have the pleasure to share an apartment with my best friend...who I may or may not have a huge crush on.

As I exit my recording room, (Y/N) speeds past me, her hair slapping my shirt as she runs down the hall, heading for the bathroom. Startled, I lean against the wall and start laughing at the speed at which I just saw her move.
"YOUR TIMING IS AWFUL AS USUAL, I'LL BE OUT IN A FEW MINUTES THOUGH, SO TRY NOT TO MISS ME ZESTY NESTY!" Her voice calls from the other side of the locked bathroom door.
I continue laughing at her as I shake my head "DONT STRAIN YOURSELF!"
Satisfied by the laughter I hear from inside the bathroom after my response, I make my way into my room and flop onto my bed, before rolling onto my back and turning on my tv, straight onto Netflix.

Within a few minutes, I hear (Y/N) pacing the length of the apartment.
I chuckle "IN HERE, SILLY GOOSE!"
Seconds later, my door is pushed open, and the view of (Y/N) pouting at me from my doorway captures my full attention, until something in particular catches my eye.
"(Y/N), is that my shirt?" I ask her, an amused smirk on my face.
She frowns at me, before looking down at herself, and I watch as her eyes widen in embarrassment.
(Y/N) quickly covers her face with her hands and starts stumbling over her words rapidly "I must've accidentally put it in my laundry pile and because I was hurrying to get dressed I didnt notice that it was yours."
I cant help but smile adoringly at her embarrassment "It's fine, it's not a big deal at all!"
(Y/N) turns to open my door "I-Im gonna go change..."
Now it's my turn to widen my eyes and blurt my words out so fast that I dont have time to properly think about what Im saying "No! Dont do that! I dont mind you wearing that." The words just keep coming "In fact, if you were to make a habit of stealing my clothes, I wouldnt mind that either! You can even keep that shirt if you want to, it looks really good on you, better than it ever did on me!" By the time the words leave my lips, it's too late for me to hold them back.
Time seems to pass in slow motion as (Y/N) turns back around to face me, a cheeky grin plastered on her face.
"You think I look good in your clothes?" She asks me, as if she thinks she didnt hear me right.
I avoid her gaze and clear my throat "Yeah, you really do."
Seconds later, the bed dips beside me, and (Y/N) is lying on her side, curled up against me. Without even looking at her, I can sense the smug smile she has on her face.
I try to change the subject "What do you wanna watch?"
My best friend is quiet for a moment, before she pipes up "Fifty Shades Of Grey!"
I choke on air, and (Y/N) starts wheezing with laughter, rolling around on the bed beside me. She knew that a suggestive joke like that, after my reaction to seeing her in my shirt, would lead to something, because it has done before. This isnt the first time she's worn my clothes, only on the other times, she deliberately stole them and paraded our apartment wearing them.

Once she calms down, she curls back into my side, and just to get back at her, I put on Fifty Shades Of Grey. I hear (Y/N) gulp as she looks up at me, my arm wrapping around her until my hand is gently on her waist. As soon as I make contact with her waist, I start tickling her frantically, catching her off guard completely, and transforming her into a squirming and squealing mess. Unaware of exactly how I got there, I end up straddling her, while still tickling her, and there are tears at the corners of her eyes because she's laughing so hard. I stop abruptly and smile down at her.
"You just got GOT!" I state triumphantly before rolling off her.
Much to my surprise, (Y/N) gets on top of me and straddles me, causing my heart to hammer against my ribs. I dont even have time to process what's going on as she leans down and captures my lips with hers, pulling me up into a sitting position to continue the kiss further. This was clearly unpredicted for both of us. Her hands find my hair, while mine roam her body, relishing the feeling of my shirt on her skin. My lips break away from hers, but they dont leave her skin, instead creating a trail down her neck, to her collarbones. (Y/N) releases a shaky gasp as my kisses get rougher, and the second she tugs on my hair, I've flipped us over so that Im on top of her. She starts tugging impatiently on the shirt Im wearing, and I chuckle quietly, pulling away from her and kneeling over her to pull my shirt off, then slowly lying myself back on top of her and kissing her again. The way her nails dig in slightly at my sides whenever I kiss a certain spot on her neck is driving me crazy. Very gently, my hands start making their way under her shirt, which is technically mine. I start lifting it up, when (Y/N) grabs my wrists. Immediately, I stop what Im doing and pull away, guilt consuming me.
"Do you want to stop?" I ask her carefully, thinking I already know the answer.
However, (Y/N) shakes her head and smirks at me "No, I just think we should leave the shirt on, as you seem to love me in it so much."
An almost animalistic growl erupts in my throat as I pull her into a passionate kiss, and from there, things escalate into a night we'll never forget.

Needless to say, she now has a habit of "accidentally" wearing my clothes.