62.

Renesmee's Pov.

"That's useless!", I hear Amber saying.
"What shall we do?", Rosalie asks.
"We can try to persuade the Volturi and the pack to break off, if that doesn't work, we'll fight" Alice goes to the window and continues,
"The child will be born before the fight, after birth we need to bring Renesmee away so they both are safe", she says.
Why do they treat me like I'm still a kid?
"No, I'm just back home, I'm not leaving here!", I look at her blankly.
"Renesmee, sweetheart, there's no other way, you must be safe", Dad says, but I just shake my head and run back to my room. Sitting on my bed, I let the tears run down my cheeks.
I know it's dangerous, but I don't want to leave.

Suddenly I hear a knock.
"Come in", I say softly. Mom and Rosalie come in.
"Honey, we just want you and the baby to be safe", Mom says and sits down next to me.

I can understand them, but it's hard to handle it all.

Most of all, I miss Jake.
Why doesn't he answer me?
"Can you please go, I'm tired", I say wearily.
"Sleep well, honey, tomorrow we can talk about everything", she whispers to me before giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Good night, Mom", I just say.

I hear her and Rosalie leave the room and get a picture from under my pillow. It's a picture of me and Jake. I took it after a picnic in the woods when everything was easy.
Again I feel tears on my cheeks.
I can't believe that he let me down, right now.
After a long while of crying, I finally fall asleep.