42.

Amber's Pov.

It's been a few days. We're in the shopping center again. Ren literally runs from one store to the next. I decided to look for the dress from the last time I was here with her.
For friends you do things you don't approve of youself. Even if I can't stand the dog.

I go quietly through the shop and listen to music,
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran. I let my eyes wander over the clothes. Suddenly I stop at a white lace dress, "Renesmee, is it that?", I ask, because it's familiar to me.
"Ah, that's it!
Thanks Amber!", she hugs me stormily. I can literally feel her joy. We go to the cashier and pay.

After Ren bought a cappuccino, we walk to the car. We meet classmates, also Carissa. She greets me and Ren smiling, then she goes on with the others.
A few days ago she went back to her parents. Since Gray has 'disappeared', they are more concerned about her. But soon she'll move. Carlisle offered to stay with us. Then we would have a new member in the clan.
She wants think over yet.

As long as she's gone, Serena keeps her room. We finally got her out of the basement.
She promised to stay until we fought the Volturi.

We get in the car and drive off. After minutes of silence, I turn on the radio. I listen to classical music, as usual. I don't hear anything else in the car at the moment.
"Really?", Ren says and changes the radio station. A song called Once In A While by Timeflies is playing. It sounds pretty good.

We talk for the rest of the way. Then we get out of the car and go into the house. Ren immediately shows the dress to her mother. She hasn't told her the reason for the purchase yet, but I think she can already imagine it.

I go into the living room and sit down to Serena. Then we talk.