17.

I sit with Carissa on a branch and watch the others. Grayson is fighting Edward right now.
And win.
The training is going well. Ren also trains with us, against the Bella's will. But most of the time she only fights against Alice or Rose.

Now it's my turn. Against Jasper. Since I already have combat experience myself, it's easy for me to defeat him.
Just against Emmett I have no chance.
After the fight against Emmett I climb on the branch again. Now it's Carissa's turn, against Bella. I watch them intently. Suddenly Grayson sits next to me and takes my hand.
We've been together for a while. I look at him smiling.

In a few days they have to go home, that makes me very sad, because I like to spend my time with them. We start to talk.

After the training we go home again.
The dog is already at the door, with two others. I can tell from their vile smell that they are also shapeshifters.
They look at us. The bigger at me, the smaller at Carissa.
What's up with them?
We just go past them into the house. I go to Edward,
"What happened to them?", I ask.

He sighs,
"They've imprinted on you", he says.

I just look at him in shock.
IMPRINTED!?!?

That can't be. Clarissa also heard, "What do you mean, they have shaped on us?", she asks.
"Imprinting on you means being a protector, a friend, or more ...", I explain. Bella told me all about it, and also about the dog's imprinting on Ren. We talk about it for a long time, then I go to my room. Carissa and Grayson got the two guest rooms.

What will happen now?
And what about this guy?
I've just been with Grayson recently, but will I fall in love with the other guy?

But I don't think about being with one these dogs!!!
NO WAY!!!

I'm confused.