38.

We sit in the cafeteria and talk. I'm sitting next to Tom, who has his arm around me.
He's also a student here now.
As always, I wear my contact lenses. Slowly I let my gaze wander around in the room. Many students are staring at me. I start to read their thoughts. The most common questions are why Grayson is suddenly gone and why I already have a new boyfriend.
Another one wonders if Grayson's disappearance has anything to do with the murders. In any way, it certainly has.

The break is over and we are on our way to our classrooms. Unfortunately, Tom is not in our class, he's in the 11b, with Edward and Emmett.
For camouflage he has the surname Hale now. He is allegedly Jasper's and Rosalie's cousin, they've searched for a long time and that he's now living with us. Strange that people really believe that.

He gives me another kiss for a momentary farewell and goes to his classroom. Now we have history, one of my favorite subjects. Since I was on many events myself, I know about it better than many others.

The lessons are over quickly. Immediately, Alice grabs me and pulls me to her car.
Oh no, she wanted to go shopping with us.
"No contradiction!", she says, as if she knew what I was thinking. Ren just runs to the car next to us with a grin. We say goodbye to the boys and get in.

In the first shop, Alice immediately grabs some clothes and puts them in my hands. Then she pushes me to the next changing room.
Well, the clothes don't look that bad, even if some of them don't fit my style.
While Alice is at the cash register with all the clothes, I go to Ren, who's standing in front of a beautiful dress and I see she's loving it.
"That's really nice, what would you wear it for?", I ask.
"My first date", she says softly.
"With whom?", I ask curiously.
"With Jacob", she says, grinning.
I just look at her and then force myself to smile.
Why does it have to be the dog?
Just because he's imprinted on her?
I'm not with Embry, even though he's imprinted me. I don't really have anything to do with him anymore, that's better. I can't stand the Wolf Pack, except for Leah. She's the only one there who considers this imprinting to be idiotic, like I do.
Ren seems to feel my disgust and only looks back at the dress.

Later we drive back. Everyone is silent except Alice, but nobody seems to listen to her. I think about everything.
How will Edward react to that?
He isn't very happy when the dog looks at Ren or is just in the house.
I think he'll rip his head off or maybe worse.

Arrived home again, I immediately carry the things in my room. There Tom is already waiting for me and hugs me. We stay so until the sun rises again.