11.

Amber's Pov.

Today is Friday, which means that school starts in three days.
I will go to high school. Unfortunately, it's in another city, half an hour away.

We also came up with a story for this:
That I'm Bella's sister, who is only now in the Cullen family, because I grew up in a foster family before. I have finished the tenth grade and go there in the eleventh. The school files aren't sent yet and would come later.
It's normal, right?
What can go wrong?

"Amber", I hear Renesmee call.
"What's up?", I call down the stairs.
"Do you want to go hunting?", she asks.
"Sure", I say and stand at the front door in the same moment.
She's not very fast, but good at hunting. We kill, each one separately, two deer.
A short time later we discover a boar and kill it together. After the thirst is satisfied, we continue walking.
"How is it to be able to live with human food and blood?", I ask interested.
"Not so bad, but I'm more blood preferred", she explains, jumping over a few mossy rocks.
"Are you looking forward to school?", she asks eagerly.
I nod as eagerly as she is,
"I haven't seen a school from the inside for a long time", I say with a smile.
We talk for a long time and arrive at the house again. Renesmee hugs me, smiling happily, and goes to bed. It's already past midnight.

I lie down on my useless bed and stare at the ceiling.