50.

Grayson's Pov.

"If I were you, I would disappear again as soon as possible!", Carissa yells.
This hits me devastating.
"Please Carissa, listen to me", I say pleadingly. She's quiet, but her expression remains unchanged.
"I know now that it was wrong to leave, it took me a long time to understand that, I -", suddenly Carissa interrupts me.
"Oh, now you know that it was wrong?
Are you crazy?
You betrayed us, Grayson, YOU left us!
I'll never forgive you for that!", she says angrily.
"I don't want you to forgive me. I just want to be always there for you again when you need me", I say with a slightly shaky voice.
She's standing next to Amber, the only one who was really always there for me, next to Carissa.
She still looks at me angrily.

Now I'm looking at Amber again.
"I know you had to suffer because of me.
On my way here I met a vampire who was able to show me the past few months.
I saw the anger, the fear, the frustration.
Amber, I also know that you have someone else now. You also seem to be happy with him. Can we try to be friends again?", I look at her hopefully.

Amber's Pov.

Did he really ask that???
I walk slowly towards him. I turn around to Carissa briefly, who looks horrified. When I stand in front of Grayson, I think for a moment. Without further ado I punch him in the face, I put all my anger in the punch.
He flies a few meters and crashes into the rock face.
That felt really good!
"I deserve it", he says, climbing out of a large cavernous hole which was formed by the impact.

"I want to see him suffer like we did the whole freaking time", Carissa says softly as Grayson stands in front of us again.
"Do what you want, I deserve it", he says.
I look at Carissa, who grins mischievously.
Slowly she scares me.
So I start thinking of Jane's gift, which makes me angry again.
"Pain", I say and he begins to shake and falls to the ground. He screams in pain. My anger makes the pain even more unbearable.
For me it's almost as unbearable to see him like that. After all what happened, he was my boyfriend.

Against the will of Carissa, I turn away from him, run quickly into the house, past Bella, in an empty room. I stare at the wall. I just want my peace.

But then the door opens.