Pilot

Present day.
I can't Believe I did it after everything that has happened my my whole senior year . Senior year is suppose to be the best joyful relaxing year of your your whole High School years. Senior year showed a taste of how the real word was and how cruel the citizens in the Bronx can be .
Germany's POV
Im Germany , Im currently graduating Lincoln High school , My mom would be so proud of me if she was here , seeing me standing all in my red gown
And red bottom heels , with my silky mink hair just like her and to mentioning I graduated High school with a associates degree and lastly but not least I also graduated with the man I love after all we've been through "Trey " is his name.

Germany's POV Im Germany , Im currently graduating Lincoln High school  , My mom would  be so proud of me if she was here , seeing me standing all in my red gown And red bottom heels , with my silky mink hair just like her and to mentioning I grad...

Trey.^^
What can I say you wouldn't know what is behind this fine ass smirk. Another world , which involved drugs , gangs and etc . Call me a dumb ass of  but yes I did stick with trey ,when he upped a whole set of twins one me by my bestfriend .

Kehlani

Kehlani.
This was my bestfriend since I moved into blossom since I was sophomore , we did everything together we made hoes mad and jealous and the best thing a girl and her ride or die bitch can do is be in they bag. Kehlani was the one introduced  me into trey not knowing he would fall for me as hard as he did it was suppose to be a joke but that joke turned into a relationship.
Let me rewind from the beginning

2014.... My 15 birthday  July 21st

My 15 birthday was one of the worst birthday's of my life I lost half my heart that day my mom. She always worked she never had time for me or my dad but when she didn't work she spent every bit of time she had with us we went to parks, beaches, amusement parks everywhere she always wanted to travel to everywhere with my dad . My mom was a full time (cardiologist " and my dad he had one of the most worlds most feared gangs In the country , "the red wolves " they were called my dad a do anything for my mom , they were married for 18 years .  He loved her till "death do them apart". 

On my birthday my family planned to spend my birthday in Paris we had everything pack and until my mom got a call "I have to take this I'll be right back baby" as she said kissing my forehead softly . I nodded my head with a smile. A couple minutes later I heard her arguing with her boss Maggie . "I can't come in right now i promised my baby girl Paris for her birthday "she said aggressively .

"Maggie said in desperation " we don't have no better doctor than you please dr Moore we can ensure u a payed vacation for you and your family . We just need you to assist us for open heart surgery . " my mom screamed DAMN IT okay I'll be there give me 10 minutes to arrive ."

She came back and I was so fucking angry at her we talked about this trip the whole year and now  it's cancelled . I know I sound selfish as fuck but I  never got to have my mom with me It was always me and my dad while she worked 12 hour shift back to back " I'm sorry baby ah-
I cut her off throwing my suit case "I knew it I knew you didn't want to spend Time with me I should've know you love work more than your family I can't even with you " I didn't even let her talk I was so cruel to her that night I would've never know that would've been the last time I saw my mom I went upstairs and slammed my door no goodbye no hug no kiss nothing .

Next morning ...  July 22 2014
I was on the couch watching my favorite show law and order svu (special victim unit "
While eating my bowl of cereal . His face changed so quickly he snapped he had a mental break down . Police found my mom dead by her car 20 bullets  10 being headshots and the other 10 to the the heart killed in a drive by.... my dad just kept screaming "It's all my fault I'm gonna kill him" .

I came to my dads arms and bursted into tears picking him back on his feet he said so hurtfully " we gotta get out of here there after us " I was puzzled I didn't know what was going on my dad just kept yelling I just listened and followed and we left everything but I didn't forget to my mom's picture my dad yelled aggressively "Let's go Germany we will come back for it " ....

2 years later .... 2016 October 1st
Junior year ...
" Come on Germany let's go you don't wanna be late princess " ."Okay coming dad I'm coming " as I'm putting on my mink lashes and finish doing my hygiene . Ever since my mom died my dads been there for me we do everything together I love my dad but that doesn't make me forget the fact I lost my mom.

As my dad pulls up to the school he gives me a kiss on the forehead and said "have a good day princess I love you " I said so happy "I love you too dad don't be late ". He said rolling his eyes "I won't fool now get the hell in there and stay away from those no good ass niggas " I rolled my eyes and close the door and walked away .  As I walked in the school it felt like i was getting stared down by everyone as I was walking i heard mini comments from people '".

"Her ass fat asf"
"Man she a whole snack shattt"
"Ughh i would kill for a body like that perfect curves and a fat ass "
"Wassup with you lil ma"
"She's pretty as hell"

As I was walking I went to the office and grabbed my schedule from the principle she assigned me someone to shadow that's how I met my bestfriend kehlani she was so wild back then . Kehlani was cool and innocent as fuck when I met her how can a one of the only virgins  in Lincoln High School turn out to be a hoe? I don't know but from then on we was close as fuck kehlani was one of the most popular girls at school so she knew about all party's as kehlani was showing me around the school that's when we ran into Trey.

Oh my god ,damn he was fine as fuck sex on legs for real if it was up to me I would've fucked him right then and there .  Trey said while licking his plumped lips "aye kehlani who this " kehlani said with confidence "oh this the new girl here she just started today she fine as fuck  ain't she . " Trey shrugging his shoulders looking back at his friends "she ight"  I Just sat there I didn't know what to say what is wrong with me ?

I don't fall for jocks !  Trey said trying to act as I was invisible "well lil baby it's a party at my place u down?" For sure Kehlani said but my friend coming to she said with a smirk .
Trey said mocking her smirk "alright cool I'm down for that "

How was this chapter ?
This is my first time writing ever give me your opinions on how I did stay tuned !😏