"Can you two stop please?" Neymar groans throwing his head back against the mirror in the elevator, in response Kaya just sticks her tounge out before kissing Marc again.

Like I know that they're cute together and everything.

But it's getting really awkward.

Finally the elevator comes to a stop and Neymar and I are first to the leave the small elevator. I pull my suitcase along behind me and look at the long hallway before looking at Kaya who nods.

"Can you take my suitcase for me please?" I ask Neymar who nods and I stand next to Kaya in the hallway.

"This again, really?" Marc sighs while pulling Kaya's suitcase along with him out of the elevator which makes Neymar look at him confused.

"What do you mean again?" Neymar asks leaning on the handle of my suitcase.

"They do this at every hotel they go to." He sigh and rolls his eyes, making me turn around and glare at him.

"It's tradition, even when I'm by myself I need to run down the hall. It's good luck."

"Well we could use the luck." Neymar notes so Kaya and I smile before taking our positions, I breathe out deeply and get ready for Marc to count down.

"3..2..1!" She screams so Kaya and I set off.

It's not a race or anything, we just feel like we needed to run down the hotel floor that we were on, it's been a thing since we were younger. 

Kaya and I reach then end of the hallway and then have to run back to get to our rooms. When we turn around the full team are standing next to Marc and Neymar, and just infront of Neymar is a little boy smiling wide at me.

"Hi." I shout and open my arms and watch as Davi Luca run towards me quickly and into my arms.

"How are you?" I ask and lift him up and walk towards the team and the WAGs. I then have a stupid moment and ask why everyone is here and they have to explain that everyone is on the same floor for security reasons. 

I start to blush and fix Davi Luca on my hip.

"Come'n Kaya." Marc pulls Kaya hand into a room, but I grab her other hand before he can take her anywhere.

"Marc, Kaya and I are sharing a room." I glare at him and he just smriks.

"Oops." He pulls Kaya out of my grip and into his room and you can hear the door lock after wards.

"Well you just got played." Gerard says to me while ruffling davu Luca's blond hair. I laugh and roll my eyes and adjust Davi Luca on my hip again.

"You can share with me, I've got a spare bed that was for Davi, but he can sleep with me." Neymar suggests smiling at me, Davi Luca is also nodding while playing with the ends of my hair.

"Okay." I say and give Davi a kiss on the cheek making him blush a strawberry shade of red. I laugh and Neymar opens the door to the room, the rest of the teams are ooing at Neymar offereing me to stay in the same room as him, so I put a hand behind my back and flip them off, making sure Davi Luca doesn't see. This just makes them laugh more.

I sit Davi Luca down on the bed closest to the door. Both beds are double beds. One is slightly larger than the other.

"I'll take the smaller bed, you and Davi need more room since you're sharing." I say and sit down on the bed with Davi Luca on my lap.

"Thanks." Neymar is on a chair infront of us.

"The game starts at eight o'clock, and it's only five. Davi is actually going with the other kids for a few hours before the game, it's like just drawing and playing and stuff." Neymar explains and I smile at Davi who is still playing with the ends of my hair. It's not too long or too short, just a nice enough lenght for Davi Luca to play with.