Chapter 14

Carmen P.O.V

I paced the room waiting for Nathan to come back. Why does everyone keep keeping secrets from me especially from the people I loved the most. I can handle a lot of shit I having to have to be protected because my feelings my be hurt.

Maybe I overreacted pulling the gun out on Bridgett, but all I saw was red if she had just called the cops maybe my sister would still be alive I thought.

She's not to blamed Nathan said coming back in the room.

I sunk to the floor I know, I just don't understand why Natalia would put her life in danger just to keep me alive.

Maybe there was no major reason. What if it was just to protect you because your her sister he said pulling me off the floor.

Bridgett stilled could if told me something she known for months I said.

I just want to go to sleep I said getting up

Ok.

Can you stay with me. You can sleep on the couch I suggested.

Sure.

Let me get you some clean sheets and a pillow.

Excuse the flowers I giggled handing him white sheets with flowers on them. Natalia was a huge fan of flowers she believe it made the world beautiful I said.

He nodded taking the sheets see you in the morning.

Night Nathan.

I woke up to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. I slipped on some shorts and a cami and headed towards the smell.

I hope you don't mind I made you breakfast Nathan said

No I laughed, it smells delicious. My mouth watered as he sat the bacon eggs and pancakes in front if me.

I picked up a piece of bacon.

Um do mind if I bless the food Nathan asked.

Sure go ahead i said putting the bacon back down and bowing my head.

Lord I just wanna say thank you for this day and the food we are about to receive for the nourishment of our body and soul in Jesus Christ I pray amen.

Amen I said.

JUSTICE FOR NATALIA (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara