Chapter 4

Carmen P.O.V

I had a feeling Bridgett knew something that she wasn't telling me. Sometimes I catch her staring into spaces looking guilty.

Would she kill Natalia I thought. No Bridgett loved Natalia like a sister to besides Bridgett couldn't harm a fly. I let that thought go just as instantly as it came to mind.

I stated in to Bridgett's eyes wondering what could she have done to make her look so guilty. Catching me staring at her she adverted her eyes.

"It's getting a little cold out here" she said getting up.

"It is" just realizing I had goosebumps from the cool air I followed her back inside.

"So are you going to stay here all alone" Bridgett asked?

"I haven't really made up my mind yet" I said looking at Natalia's blood stain.

"Well If you stay I'll stay" Bridgett said.

"Oh please that will be great." I said relieved, I really didn't think I could handle staying here by myself.

"Of course let me run to my house grab a duffle bag I'll be back in a hour."

"Sounds good, I'll order some food and a movie we can have a girls night in"I said smiling.

"Good I get to do your hair" she replied happily.

I frowned "What the hell is wrong with my hair."

"Your hair is to pretty to be thrown up in a raggedy ass ponytail. I'll see you in a hour."

I grimaced "Mmmhmm, See you."