Chapter 1

My stomach clinch as I step in to my sister Natalia room. An uncontrollable sob seep through my lips. I grabbed my stomach walking unsteadily to the middle of the room.

Not today Carmen I thought to myself get it together.

It's been a month since my sister was murdered in our two bedroom condo. I remember that night so vividly.

Natalia stretched out on the living room floor, the blood still in our beautiful tan carpets. I haven't had the strength to get them cleaned. She laid gasping for air, as I rocked her waiting for the ambulance to come.

Even though she was two years older then me she was my best friend. She was all I had left to call family. Our parents died in a car crash when I was four, that was 16 years ago.

I inhaled deeply shaking my head forcing the memories to go away. Her room stilled smelled like cherry blossoming with a touch of jasmine flowers her favorite scent.

I walked over to her desk and looked at our picture on the table from my high school graduation.

"God I miss you so much sis" I said as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

I lightly touch my lips with my forefinger and placed it on her cheek.

I walked over to her still neatly made bed and sat down.

"Who ever did this to you is going to pay" I promise I said aloud to the air.

Who would want to hurt my sister. She was the nicest person I ever knew surly she had no enemy's.

Detective Reynolds said it's was an ongoing investigation with no leads. But I refuse to let my sister death go in vain.

I got up ready to leave the room when her laptop caught my eye.

I opened it and put her password in.

It opened up on her email account.

I looked at the last read message from an unknown person it read...

"Your going to pay bitch."