Chapter 10

Stand with your feet shoulder with apart and aim straight.

I was standing in an empty warehouse with Bridgett and her cousin Sonny who was one of the top drug dealers in New York City.

Keep you shoulders leveled he said pushing my shoulders down some. I stood wearing tight black jeans and a black tank top and my hair pulled back into a tight pony tail.

This is a 9mm beretta pistol used in the military Sonny stated I pointed the gun at the apple and fired hitting it straight in the middle.

Damn girl your a natural, I don't want no problems he said putting his hands up and backing away.

So how did you end up with it I asked

Chill ma I have my ways he grinned.

How much you want for it I asked

I usually charge around 800 but for you I say 650.

You drive a hard bargain I said handing him 7 hundred dollars bills keep the change I said.

If anyone asked you don't know me he said.

Yo Bridgett your cousin is crazy I said hopping in the car.

Tell me about it so did you get one age said pulling off.

Yea wanna see.

Hell no and the safety better be on or something lawd knows I'm scared of guns she said.

Stop acting like a bitch I said laughing.

A bitch!! no you stop acting like Nacy fucking Drew the killer and chill the fuck out are you honestly going to kill the son of a bitch when you see him because the Carmen I knew didn't like guns either or violence you changed.

The Carmen you knew got a dose of reality. A part of me died when my sister died are you seriously going to sit there and tell me to fucking chill I yelled getting angry.

Do you honestly believe killing the person who killed your sister the best way to show them killing is wrong she shouted.

No but knowing that the person who killed Talia is in a grave the same as hers will be best revenge and for you to suggest what I'm doing is wrong tells me maybe we weren't as good friends as I thought.

No because a good friend won't tell you this is wrong Carmen. I'm your best friend I want the best for you she said calmly pulling into my driveway.

No a best friend would see how much I need to do this and not tell me otherwise, my sister was murder by some bastard why does he get to live while my sister reverts back to dust I yelled getting out the car and slamming the door.

Carmen wait she yelled.

Fuck you I muttered walking inside.