Chapter 23

I blinked my eyes open in to a white room.

Am I dead I said aloud getting up.

No a voice giggled.

I felt hot tears coming down my face before I even saw the person.

Natalia I cried turning around slowly.

It's me she said.

I ran straight into her arms. God I missed you so much I sobbed harder.

I missed you to she said eyes glistening.

Wait your dead and if I see you I'm dead right.

No your in a coma your going to be fine she said.

I know your wondering why she said looking me in the eyes.

I nodded my head.

The night you came home from the party drugged, your front bumper had another car paint all on it so I took it to have a paint job. The following day I watched the news and saw there was a hit and run accident and the driver who kept going had a light blue sedan. So I took your car to the dump and paid them a lot of money to get rid of your car.

That's when I ran into this guy at the gas station. I knew there was something wrong every time he looked at me his eyes were filled with so much hatred and disgust. I didn't put it together at first until i noticed I was being followed. Then the guy that I met at the gas station added me on Facebook and we were emailing.

Nathan from school that used

to like you knocked on the door. I figured he was looking for you so I opened it.

That's when he shot you I said.

Yeah she said.

Talia we tell each other every thing why didn't you tell me, I could of helped you we could of left I said crying.

I was scared. You didn't even remember the accident I couldn't tell you that you killed an innocent women and her unborn babies. I figured with me dead he wouldn't go after you. I thought they had mistaken me for you that was driving the car that fatal night she said.

You died in my place I asked.

Well yeah that's what sisters do she said smiling.

Thank you I said feeling a pull back to reality.

Thank you for getting me justice, Your waking up she said her eyes glistening.

I love you Talia.

I love you to Carmen take care she said fading away.