Chapter 9

I rushed into Bridgett diner. "Ugggh Nathan I'm sorry I'm late" I said.

"No your fine I was just early" he said.

"Hey you guys can I get you something to eat?" Bridgett asked us

"Um darling can I get you number with a side of cheese fries" I said laughing

"Anything for you sweet cheeks" she giggled.

"Y'all are to much" Nathan said smiling.

"No really I want some cheese fries and a coke please" I said.

"I'll take a burger and a Caesar side salad I'm trying to watch my figure" Nathan said flexing his muscles.

"So your going to balance out a healthy meal with a burger" Bridgett said laughing and walking away.

"Ok what you got for me" I asked Nathan eagerly.

"Ok the email original email address is Tyler.williams@gmail.com. I also took the liberty in looking further in your sister email and seeing that they actually been emailing before" Nathan said.

"Here you are cheese fries and coke for you Carmen and the heathy salad but un healthy burger for you Nathan. So who was the email from" Bridgett said.

"Some guy name Tyler Williams turns out him and Talia was emailing each other before" I said.

"Actually it goes deeper than that. I think they were seeing each other" he whispered.

"No that's impossible Talia didn't have a boyfriend I would of known that."

"Here's the emails" Nathan said passing me the emails he printed out.

"This doesn't say they were in fact seeing each other just that they were talking" I said.

"Keep reading" Nathan encourage taking a bite out his burger.

"I don't get it if Natalia was involved with someone she wouldn't have kept it a secret" Bridgett said sitting down next to me.

"Look listen to this" I said. "From Tyler I had a good time last night can't wait to see you again, From Natalia you to I feel like you're the guy I've been dreaming of my whole life. What the hell how could she not tell me this" I said looking at Bridgett.

"Maybe she wasn't sure of their relationship" she shrugged.

"Ok, but why would he send her these lovely dovey messages then turn around and send her "your going to pay bitch"" I exclaimed.

"Do you know if she ever did something to hurt someone else" Nathan said.

"No never she wasn't a mean person" I said.

"Well to be fairly honest you also didn't know she was seeing some one " Nathan said.

"I think I would if known if my sister hurt someone what are you trying to say I don't know my sister as well as I thought I did" I yelled.

"No he's not saying that, you arn't saying that are you?" Bridgett said.

"No I'm just saying she was private about her love life if she had hurt someone so bad why would she not keep that to herself as well."

"Excuse me, Bridgett we have a problem at table 4" one of the waitresses came over and said.

"I'll be back Bridgett" said getting up.

"Look Carmen I don't wanna upset you and I know this is tough, but you gotta put in perspective that Natalia didn't tell you certain aspects in her life. We don't know why, but I think she did it to protect you" Nathan said.

"Protect me why" I asked.

"Maybe your feelings" he shrugged.

"Maybe" I shrugged. "I just wonder what Tyler motives was."

"I think you should drop this" Nathan said suddenly.

"What?" I asked

"If he had something to do with your sister death why would you want to further this investigation" he replied.

"I agree" Bridgett said sitting back down. " we should give this information to the cops they have a better chance than catching him then you can"

Nathan eyes grew wider "No, don't go the cops"

"Why not?" Bridgett asked

"Because what if this creep figure out Carmen knows and come after her then what?" He said

"Arnt the cops supposed to protect the victims?" Bridgett asked.

"All we have is an speculations nothing to put him in jail for he can still get to her"

"I'm not going to the cops" I said firmly. "We can track him down and go from there if Natalia didn't tell me about him she probably didn't tell him she had a sister so he won't expect someone she was close to come after him" I said.

Bridgett sighed but didn't say anything.