Chapter 17

Hi party of two the happy hostess asked?

My eyes scanned the room for Tyler Williams.

Yes Bridgett said.

Ok follow me the hostess beamed.

Your waiter will be with you in a second she said.

Excuse me quick question is your manger in today I would like to apply for a job here if you guys are hiring I said as politely as I could.

Yeah he's right over there she said pointing to a tall brown skin guy talking to the bartender. If you like I could ask him to come over to give you an application she smiled.

I'll ask him myself I said tuning to the menu.

Is it just me or she's to damn happy Bridgett said.

Probably screwing him.

May I take your order the waitress ask.

I'll just have a water I said handing her the menu.

Ummm I'll take a bacon burger with fries and a tea.

I gave Bridgett a glare.

What I'm hungry she smiled handing the waitress her menu.

So they close at 11 we can come back around then to stake out and see where he goes after this I suggested.

Where's Nathan she asked.

Shhs he's heading our way I said glaring at the 6"2 brown skin, with light brown eyes and curly hair man heading in our directions.

Stop glaring Bridgett said.

I relaxed my eyes just in time for him to glance at me I didn't look away, but it kept everything in my body to keep me from killing him on sight. I guess it's a good thing Bridgett made me leave my gun at home I thought.

Here's you water the waitress said handing me my glass and a bacon burger and fries with a tea for you she said sitting the plate in front of Bridgett who eyes guy bigger staring at the food.

Anything else the waitress said.

No I said a little to harsh making her recoil a little and walking away.

Take a breath Carmen.

I un clinched my jaw and inhaled then exhale.

I'm ready to go I said.

Ok she said signaling the waitress. Can I have a to go box she said and also a cherry cheese cake.

I'll meet you in the car I said getting up.