Chapter 16

Here use this I said throwing frozen peas into Bridgett lap.

Thanks she mumbled.

Your right I said walking into my kitchen.

I'm what she said jumping up happily.

Your right. I sighed. I am mad at her she kept secrets from me. We shared everything with each other at least I thought we did. It just makes me question what else she kept from me.

She loved you Carmen don't focus on the negative just focus on the fact that she loved you.

I guess I said grabbing a bottle of water.

Any more clues from who that bastard is Bridgett said

No I was so caught up in everything that happened between us I forgot to even look up who he is I said pulling out my phone.

Well what are you waiting for I'm sure he has a Facebook everyone does.

I typed in Tyler Williams in the search bar. 14 names matched my search, but only one had a mutual friend Natalia.

I clicked on his name. Ok Tyler who the hell are you and why did you kill my sister I whispered.

It says he lives here in New York and is the manger at the cheese cake factory.

Which cheese cake factory Bridgett asked.

I dunno, but it looks he spends a lot time down town New York look at the pictures I said.

I think there's a cheese cake factory down there she said.

Wait look I think he's engaged I said clicking on the pic titled "she said yes"

If he's engaged why would he try to get involved with Talia.

I dunno maybe he's a cheater I suggested taking another sip of water.

A cheater and a killer might as well put that on his resume I snorted.

What if the fiancé killed Natalia cuz she found out that's why she blocked the email so she wouldn't know it was her Carmen gasped.

I clicked on her page. She hasn't posted anything in like a year I said.

Also, remember the door was opened so Talia would never had opened the door for someone she didn't know especially if she knew she was being followed I said.

Well who would think she Bridgett said pointing to the smiling girl in the picture would hurt someone.

I say we go check it out I said.

Good because I'm hungry Bridgett said.

I think I got a few wigs from Halloween I said heading to my room.

Cool and put some contacts in. Trust me you look so much like Natalia if he see you he'll be mistaken Bridgett said.

The only ones I have are greenish blue.

An hour later we pulled up the I'm front of the cheese cake factory. We drove there in Bridgett black Benz.

How do I look I said.

Good are you sure you can handle this she said.

Positive I said getting out.

Don't do anything rational we need to form a plan first so nothing links us back to this she said firmly.

Ok.