Chapter 21

Your sister I choked out.

Just then Bridgett was pushed violently in the bedroom.

Bridgett I cried out with tears in my eyes.

Tyler pointed a gun at her head stay down he ordered.

Nathan please I begged Natalia didn't murder your sister she would never kill someone I said.

Hmmm you may be right about that, but your sister had to die so I could watch you suffer the way you made me suffer Nathan said.

What do you mean I asked eye brows raised.

Tie Bridgett up Nathan yelled.

I watched out the corner of my eye to see Tyler tie Bridgett hand together then her legs.

Bridgett I'm sorry I said through my eyes.

She nodded understanding my look.

You won't get away with this I yelled.

Tyler started laughing coming over to me.

We already have, you see Nathan booked both of you tickets to New Orleans to live and since neither one of you have family's left no one cares to look for you he said laughing.

Fuck you I said spitting in his face.

He calmly wipe it out his eye. Before I could react he hit me in my temple wit the butt of the gun.

I came to some time after that with my arms and legs tied to next to Bridgett.

Look who woke up to join in the torture game Tyler said rubbing his hands together.

You know I was so glad when you called Carmen you made it so much easier Nathan said twirling the knife in his hands. It was a set up from the beginning the email I told you was from Tyler. Then today I gave you the perfect excuse to lure you inside here to put cameras up and you failed for it.

I gulped.

A year ago I get a call saying my sister was killed in a car crash and she was pregnant with my nieces. Then a few months later I get a call from Tyler saying he found the girl who killed them showing me a picture of Natalia, but he said her hair was cut shorter and she wasn't driving the same car.

I closed my eyes not wanting to hear the rest.

Then it occurred to me that Natalia had a sister that look so much like her they can be mistaken and she in fact had long hair he said running his fingers through my hair.

Now the car ooooh the car is how I paste everything together. You see the car Natalia brought you in high school that made everyone jealous I could never forget a car like that. What type of car was it he yelled?

I shook my head with tears coming down my face the night when I thought I hit a tree after being drugged started to come back to me. I remember the other vehicle. The loud sound of metal hitting metal. The smell of smoke.

Answer me he yelled pointing the gun at my head.

A light blue sedan I whispered.

Yes light blue right he said smirking at Tyler.

See Tyler and I came up with a plan to kill you, but no I wanted you to suffer like I suffered. You took away my only sister the love of Tyler's life and his daughters so I took away your sister.

How do it feel he asked losing someone so close to you he smirked.

It was an accident I choked out I was drugged I thought I hit a tree.

Is that what you told yourself to make your self feel good Tyler yelled you killed my fiancé and baby girls you should not even had been on the road.

I'm sorry I said.

I'm not I had pleasure putting that bullet through Natalia gut Nathan said and now I'll have the pleasure putting a bullet through each of you heads he laughed.