Chapter 2

I stared at the computer screen in horror.

Why wouldn't Natalia tell me she was in trouble we tell each other everything. Maybe she was scared and didn't think I would understand.

Even though I was two years younger than her, don't she know I would of did anything to protect her. I'd give up my life for her to live her's .

Tears started forming at my eyes but I shook them away. I can't be weak I have to be strong for my sister I chanted to myself.

I took a seat at the desk and decided to look for more clues in her laptop.

Her last recent search was expedia.com two plane tickets dated for a few days after she died to Miami Florida. A flash back came to mind.

(Flash back)

"Let's go away Natalia" said giddily we were walking along the busy side walk of New York City out home town.

"To where" I asked.

"I don't know, somewhere new we can start a whole new life. New York has nothing left for me, but you."

"I'll have to think about it that's a major decision right now" I said.

"Well don't take to long deciding" she giggled.

(Flash back over)

She knew someone was after her that's why she wanted to leave I thought to myself but I held her back I should of said yes maybe my sister would still be alive, it's my fault she's dead.

"How can I be so stupid I yelled slamming the laptop down.

"Carmen."

I jumped "oh god you scared me" I said.

My best friend of 12 years Bridget was standing in the doorway.

Sorry I'm a bit jumpy lately I said getting up.

"No need to explain you have every right, but are you sure you can handle being here right now it might be to soon."

"This is where I feel closest to her" I said blinking back tears.

"Ooh sweetie" she said rushing over to me.

"How am I supposed to be ok" I asked. "They took everything from me man that was my back bone. Some days it gets so hard to breathe everything reminds me of her" I sobbed.

"I'm not even going to tell you it's gonna be ok because losing someone that close you never get over it. I'm just hear to hold you until you can hold your self and even then I'll still be holding" you she said.

"I need air"I whispered.

Bridgett led me out the room closing the door and heading for my balcony.

"Have the police found anything new" she asked

"Nope, no leads who ever did this was smart enough not to leave anything tracking it back to them."

"That's fucked up someone needs to pay."

"They will" I said seriously looking her directly in the eyes.

"What?" She gave me a look, what are you planning I know that determined look in your eye?"

"Im going to find who did it" I said.

"No Carmen you can't be serious" she shrieked.

"They killed my sister they don't deserve to live" I yelled.

"What if they kill you huh then what. Your not a killer Carmen you don't know how to shoot a gun."

I shook my head.

"So What are you going to do go on a rampage killing everyone in your path that possibly killed Talia?" She questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Not everyone, but I will find out who did this and I will make whoever it is pay if it's the last thing I do. You'd do the same if your sibling was murdered." I replied with malice in my voice.