Chapter 5

"Ok so I've been thinking maybe Natalia knew her killer" I said.

Bridgett and I were sitting in my room eating a pizza with the tv on mute.

She began to choke on her pizza "What makes you think that" she questioned between coughs.

I stared at her for a second and shook my head "Well for one when I got here the door was already opened. Natalia wouldn't open up the door for a stranger that late and Her email said and I quote "your going to pay bitch"".

"Wait what email" she said spitting her soda out.

"Are you ok" I asked.

"I'm fine" she giggled not looking up at me.

I sighed picking the cheese off my pizza "On her laptop in her email inbox her last read one said your "going to pay bitch"

"Do you know who sent it" Bridgett asked while taking the cheese off my plate and eating it.

"No" I grimaced "the sender was unknown."

She sucked her teeth " I wish we knew some computer geek that can hack into or something" she pouted.

"Wait remember Nathan from high school" I asked.

" Who that nerd that use to have a crush on you what about.. Oooh" Her eyes widen.

"Exactly he can try and hack into the email and find out who sent it. I think I can find his number on Facebook."

"Found him I said pulling out my phone."

(Ring, ring)

" Hello" a deep voice said.

"Hi is that Nathan" I asked nervously.

"Yes, who's calling."

"Hey it's Carmen we use to go to school about two years ago."

"Oh right I know who you are. Hey I heard about your sister I'm sorry for your lost."

"Thank you" I said. "I was wondering how good you were hacking into email accounts" I said changing the subject before I burst into tears.

"I can hack into just about anything." He said proudly "why wassup."

"I'll explain when you get here. Write down my address."

(An hour later)

"Wow Nathan you look different" Bridgett said smiling after opening the door for him.

"Yea well I gave up tucking my shirt in my pants and switch from high waters to actual jeans and started wearing contacts" he said smiling.

"You look.. Damn, I mean great... Ummmm good" I stuttered tucking a piece of hair behind my hair.

Bridget gave a look out the corner of her eye.

"Well you were always beautiful." Nathan said bringing my attention back to him.

He looked at me sincerely with his hazel eyes making me lost in his glaze. Catching me staring at him he smiled showing his pearly whites making my breath catch.

Bridgett cleared her voice

I felt my cheeks get flushed "Ok so about the hacking" I said quickly changing the subject. "I'll meet you guys back in my room I'm going to go get Talia's computer."