1

highschool was a place where everyone was divided. cliques everywhere, many different cultures and interests. the jocks, the pretty girls, the smart kids, the videogame kids, the dancers, the musicians, and then there were people like me.

everyone in school has their own place, their own friends. people they can turn to when things go wrong or when things are exciting, a place to go to eat lunch, a place to hang out. but me? i didn't have any of that. i sat in the corner alone. i never talked to anyone or anything. the only friend i had moved away to japan and i really didn't want to make new friends, everyone in highschool finds their friends in middle school.

but me? i was what they call a loner. no one paid attention to me and no one talked to me. i'm not complaining about not being noticed though. it was nice. i was never involved with drama or brought into arguments because well no one knew me and i loved that. it was my last year and the past 3 years went by so smoothly.

all everyone paid attention to was hwang hyunjin. like every movie, hyunjin was everyone's typical high school eye candy. the girls loved him, the guys wanted to be him. he moved to our hometown a year ago and he became really popular within 4 weeks. crazy huh?

he has the looks and he's pretty smart. i sit next to him in almost all of our classes, but then again like everyone else, he ignores me and never talks to me. but i heard he was pretty sweet.