"Hey!" I said loud enough to catch the woman's attention, making both her and Jimin jump. I turned to Jimin, kissing his cheek as I whispered in his ear, "Go wait for me on those chairs over there, please?" Jimin nodded, biting his lip as he walked towards the chairs. It was clear the woman's attitude had upset him, and I was not having that.

She was practically glaring at me, but I offered my best smile, pointing to the rings again, "Show. Me. Those. Unless, of course, you want your manager to show you the exit."

She rolled her eyes, but complied. She pulled out the set of rings, placing them on the counter in front of me. They were silver, with a single diamond in the center.

"What's the price on them?" I asked, picking up one of them to inspect it.

"Six thousand." She stated in a slightly snobby tone.

"Each?" I put the ring down again.

"Yes, 12 for both." She picked the rings up and began to place them back in the display.

"Pack them up. I'll take them." I smiled as she stared at me, her mouth slightly hanging open.

After I paid for them, I took the small, teal bag and threw it away, keeping only the ring box. I put it in my pocket before going to meet Jimin.

"All done. Let's go" I picked up our bags, Jimin following me out the door. He was quiet, and I knew him well enough to know he was sad.

"Jimin?" I asked as we walked towards the exit of the mall.

"Yeah?" He answered quietly.

"I love you." I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He was smiling, his cute cheeks turning pink.

"I love you, too." He replied. Those words were all I needed to hear.

.

.

.

.

Our next stop was the grocery store closest to my apartment.

"I'm starving!" Jimin whined as he held the shopping basket.

"If you help instead of whine, we'll be done faster." I smiled as Jimin pouted, but agreed to help nonetheless. I gave him a simple list of ingredients and sent him on his way. Meanwhile, I worked on finding my own list of ingredients.

I was staring at the noodle section when a familiar voice sent shivers through me.

"Yoongi?"

I turned slowly, knowing exactly who it was.

"Kirang...what a surprise to see you here." I answered as casually as I could. For the first time in a while, I really looked at her. She was wearing a fitted t-shirt, and I could clearly make out a small bump on her abdomen.

"Yeah, I was having some cravings..." She smiled and shrugged a bit, "I asked Jungkook to come with me, since you're barely around. This is your baby, you know..."

"Jungkook's here?" I asked nervously. That meant he was here, in the store, with my Jimin.

"Did you even hear what I said?" Kirang asked, scowling.

"Yeah, I heard and yes I know it's mine..." I sighed, shaking my head, "I'm not denying it, and once I'm fully recovered, I'll take the responsibilty...of both of you."

"Bullshit." Kirang scowled, "You're obviously already recovered, why else would you be at the store?"

"Kirang, this really isn't the place to argue, I'll come by tomorrow, okay?" I was practically pleading her. I didn't want Jimin to find us, and I didn't want Jungkook to find Jimin.

"NO." Kirang was angry, "Do you know how hard it is to be pregnant? My back hurts, I can't sleep, and I suffer from morning sickness! And what do you do? You go pretend to be sick! It's not fair Yoongi!"

"Kirang, please tone it down..." I looked around me cautiously, "I promise, we'll talk more soon. Just give me time.."

Kirang walked away without a single word.

I immedietly went to look for Jimin. Thankfully, he was alone by the fish section, watching lobsters in the tank.

"Hey.." I looked around again as I spoke to him, "Do you have everything?"

"Yeah." Jimin smiled, holding up the basket of items. I dropped my own in.

"Good. Let's go, quickly." I walked ahead of him, looking for any sign of Kirang and Jungkook.

"Why the rush?" Jimin asked.

"Because..." I quickly placed the items on the checkout counter, "I'm hungry."

"Understandable." Jimin laughed.

I paid and we left in a hurry, fleeing to the safety of my car.

More time...I need more time.