Chapter 40

A/N: LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

Dylan's POV

As I was driving I recapped everything in my head. And the anger I've held and pushed aside to keep the relationship healthy, just to be cheated on, was so not worth it. I got at a stoplight and texted him one final message before I change my number.

"Zach, I'm done."

Okay so your probably wondering what I always got angry at. Here it goes:

Remember when I said the other day that it was going to be fun? It was...... BUT! The rest of the week was tiring. I would go out with Zach and some girls would flirt with him and he would flirt back being his personality. That really upsets me and I don't want to tell him cause it'll make me seem needy and I'm NOT needy whatsoever. This is the third time he's done it. I'm getting sick of it. We have also been fighting. I was happy for our flight the next day because I truly like Zach and maybe a little space would've helped us. Oh how wrong I was.

Later that week.....

We said our goodbyes to the boys and I gave Zach a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. We went through security at LAX and the girls and I boarded the plane. I plugged in my headphones and blasted some One Direction cause, why not? I found out this weekend that Zach is a huge 1D Stan. I am as well which made me come clean about it. I normally kept it to myself so no one thought of me as a crazy mofo fan.

_________

The plane landed and we got our luggage from the carousel. Christina decided to spend the night at our place since it was already 12am. An Uber dropped us off at the house and when I opened the door a crazy Rachel and Ashley came running to the door.

R: THEYRE BACK!!
A: OMG DYL I SAW THE KISS LIMELIGHTS ARE BLOWING UP ABOUT IT!
Dy: tell me about it.

I roll my eyes and bring my luggage to my room. I'm really frustrated with Zach. He keeps flirting and flirting with girls, but if I were to talk to a single guy, he would freak out. I can't deal with this anymore. I need space and I think he does as well. I unpack my bags and turn my TV on. I get changed in sweatpants and a sports bra, my usual. I tie my hair in a messy bun and flip through the channels until I see a rerun of High School Musical. Yes please! I watched the movie and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning.....

Ashley caught me off guard by a conversation right when I woke up. She mentioned how Harper told her that she heard me mumbling something along the lines of, "i can't talk to guys but you can aimlessly flirt with girls, nice" or "you have a fudging girlfriend. No need to flirt" or, she said she heard everything say this one a lot, " oh no Zach, I'm just invisible pretend I'm not here and talk to other girls. Sure!" I have mumbled those multiple times. I just thought no one heard me. I was wrong again. The conversation went a little like this:

A: Dyl?
Dy: hmm?
A: what's wrong?
Dy: I'm not following?
A: somethings up. You scoffed when we mentioned Zach, what happened between you two.
Dy: fine... whenever we would go somewhere and he started talking to someone it's a GIRL and he would flirt and forget I'm there until I cough or clear my throat. It's like I don't exist to him and I'm just another girl he used. Whenever I would talk to guys he would flip out and say I can't do that. Like come on, I can't talk to guys but you get to flirt aimlessly? Nuh uh! Not happening. I'm so glad I'm home. We both have our space and hopefully we can work things out. I really like him and don't wanna lose him.