Chapter 9

Zach's POV

I may or may not have posted the photo against Dylan's wishes? Oops? Once the boys commented that I had a crush on Dylan I got confused. Do I like her? Is she a friend? I don't know. Why is this hard. I mean she's pretty, sweet, funny, sarcastic and not afraid to fight back. She is the definition of my perfect dream girl. Crap, I'm falling for Dylan.

Dylan's POV

I want to kill Zach. Now all the limelight's are bothering me. I hate attention. I decided to go unprivate on Instagram just because the follow requests are making my phone spam out way too much. Nothing is really new for me except for my Instagram feed blowing up. Harper is hanging out with Jonah later. And Leah and Jack are hanging out tomorrow. So I have time to myself. Leah is helping Harper get ready so I decided to sing something. One song turned into like 10.

————
Thirty minutes later...
————

I got tired of singing and walked out of my bedroom to see Harper and Leah smiling like goof balls and the five boys with their mouths hung open. I was confused on why they looked like that and why they were here.

Dy: why are they here?
H: we invited them
Dy: but I thought you and Jonah were hanging out?
H: we are but the rest of the boys came to hangout here and get a tour of our new house.
Dy: oh... by the way what's with your guys faces. You look like you saw One Direction behind me. Wait! Are they behind me?

I looked behind me making sure I didn't have a moment of irony when they were actually behind me.

C: Dylan that was awesome
Dy: what was awesome? My sarcasm, I know it's a natural talent I was blessed with

I flipped my hair dramatically and walked away. This caused the room to erupt with laughter.

Da: no he meant your singing, your good
Dy: thanks I guess, but compared to half of the other people I know, I suck at singing. Okay so what are you guys gonna do?

H: probs watcha movie why?
Dy: just wondering
Z: you gonna watch with us?
Dy: nopers! I'm going for a run see ya!

I walked into my room and got dressed in a sports bra and Nike running pants.

Outfit:

I grabbed my phone plugged in my headphones and started listening to Ed Sheeran

I grabbed my phone plugged in my headphones and started listening to Ed Sheeran. I walked out of my room and got a water bottle from the fridge and put on my sneakers. I could feel someone watching me but I figured it was just Leah or Harper.

Zach's POV

I'll admit I was upset that Dylan wasn't watching the movie with us but, whe I saw Dylan come out of her room she looked beautiful and fit even in sports wear. That's her style and I love it. What? I'm not gonna deny it! I liked that she takes care of her body instead of her social media status. After about 40 minutes she came back inside and headed down the hall. I was curious as to what she was doing so I followed. I stopped and saw her working out still. I figured not to bother her.

I walked back to the room and asked Leah what sports Dylan does. Leah smirked at me probably reading that I like Dylan. Harper than said she played soccer since she was 3 and stopped at 15. She is apparently now a very impressive volleyball player. This girl keeps getting better and better. Believe it or not I really hope she likes me back, but from the looks of it, it's a no. It makes me feel depressed in a way that all the other boys have someone and I'm lonely. Well besides Daniel, but he isn't looking for his princess yet. I wish Dylan can be mine soon. I got to make her like me. No, I'm not going to all those flirting things. Time will tell, but I will let her see that she can trust me and that I care a whole lot about her.