Chapter 38

Dylan's POV

After about another hour of taking pictures and having interviews the show started. They just announced the next award. It was for best pop music video. When the nominees were mentioned Trust Fund Baby, was a nominee. I crossed my fingers that the boys win. This would be huge for their careers. They went on commercial break so we had a couple minutes to talk amongst ourselves.

Dy: OMG GUYS IM SO PROUD OF YOU!
Le: SAME HERE CONGRATS BOYS!

The commercial ended quick and we all quieted down. As they opened the envelope my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Announcer: And the winner for best pop music video is..... TRUST FUND BABY BY WHY DON'T WE!

The boys jumped up and hugged each other I congratulated the other boys right before I saw Zach. He came up to me and kissed me. I was shocked at first but than kissed back. It was a short but sweet kiss since he had to go claim his award.  As they approached the microphone Trust Fund Baby was playing throughout the venue. They accepted the award and were giving their thank you speech.

Co: uh.. wow! Hahaha. This is a huge accomplishment for us and we wouldn't have been able to achieve it without our amazing management team and our awesome fans.
Ja: we owe all of this to the limelight's for voting us as the winners. I still can't believe we won over some of our idols.
Da: it is a total honor to be here tonight. Thank you all so much.
Jo: I also want to thank our family and friends. Without you, we would never have been able to make our dreams come true so thank you!
Z: finally, I wanna thank my beautiful girlfriend and the rest of the lovely ladies that are here with us Why Don't We boys tonight. We love you and thank you for supporting us. Thanks again to everyone who has supported us. We love you all! Thank you!

I was speechless. Zach was just too cute right now. He mentioned us in front of the world. This means a lot to me. When he arrived back at the table I immediately hugged him and kissed him. I truly love this boy. When we pulled away he wiped a tear from my face. I was so surprised that I didn't even notice that I was crying tears of joy. This has to be one of the best nights ever.

Zach's POV

I just had to include Dylan in my speech. Just so, the entire world knows she's mine and that I'm proud of it. When I got to the table she hugged me tight and kissed me. I can tell the speech meant something to her. When I looked down, I noticed tears flowing down her face. I immediately wiped them away and hugged her again. This girl is truly something.

The next day...

Dylan's POV

After we got home last night, we all decided to go to sleep and have a pajama day. I got up around 8 today and decided to make a pancake bar for the guys and girls. What? I was feeling generous! I made plain, chocolate chip, cake batter and blueberry pancakes for them. I set them up on plates and put out caramel, chocolate syrup, maple syrup and whipped cream on one side. Butter, cherries, sprinkles, and sliced fruit on the opposite side. The pancakes were placed in the center of the table. I put ten plates out on the counter and utensils on the table with cups and napkins. I was too lazy to set up drinks. They could do that themselves at least.

Once I cleaned up I admired my work when I felt someone grab my waist and pull me towards them. It startled me and caused me to let out a tiny yelp. I spun around and came face to face with Zach and his bed hair. I let out a laugh which made him confused.

Dy: your hair you doof!
Z: ohhh

I went on my tippy toes to reach his head and fixed his hair for him. He smiled in return. I went back to my regular height and hugged him. I looked up to see Zach eyeing the breakfast I made.

Z: you made this?
Dy: yuppers
Z: did I ever tell you how awesome you are?
Dy: like two months ago yeah!
Z: well, you are.
Dy: BON APPETITE!

About five minutes later, the rest of the group came downstairs and started eating. I then joined in once everyone grabbed a plate of food. There was no where to sit so I sat on the floor.

Ch: why are you on the floor Dylan?
Dy: cause there's no more room.
Z: yes there is.
Dy: oh really? Where?!
Z: here

Zach pointed at his lap. Daniel let out a small laugh but silenced it by putting a pancake in his mouth. I gave Zach an expression that was like an "are you serious" look. He just nodded his head in response and I slowly stood up and walked over to him.

Dy: just so you know, Heads up, my tush is very boney so if you get uncomfortable or if I'm too heavy let me know and I'll move.
Z: your joking right?
Le: NO SHE IS NOT!
H: dude it's like a weapon
Li: she sat on me when we were wrestling and I couldn't feel my leg. Her butt is seriously that boney.
Ja: hello? Trying to eat here.
H: whoops sorry.

I sat down on Zach's leg and continued eating, turning around every couple of seconds to see if he was wincing. He never did so I gave up.

Once we all finished eating, Lilly and Harper offered to clean up and I walked into the living room. I picked up my phone and flipped onto the couch. I started scrolling through Instagram and watching my feed until I saw something on the search page. It was a video from the VMAs. I clicked it and heard the announcer call the boys. As I watched the video, I noticed the video going to the boys hugging their date and than it went to me and Zach. My jaw dropped when I saw that part of the video. It was of the two of us kissing ON LIVE TV! Why of all things did they have to air this. I let out a huge sigh and dropped my phone in my stomach.

I heard some shuffling and felt my head being picked up and placed on someone's lap. It was Zach, who could have guessed? I smiled at him and than turned towards the TV to see Daniel put in a movie for us to watch. The movie was Moana and as the songs started to play, we all sang along. Today was going to be a fun day.

Authors Note:

2. Chapters. Left. :(((

hope you like the story. There's a Daniel one in the works. Comment if you want me to possibly post a chapter see how you guys like it!!
~lex💜