Chapter 5

@dylanrayland

Liked by harperrsmithxoxo, leahmonroeeee and 134 others

@dylanrayland: Love my girls 💞@harperrsmithxoxo
@leahmonroeeee

@leahmonroeeee: ly too dyl!!!

@harperrsmithxoxo: can't ask for better g2g!!

@imzachherron: what's a g2g??

@user34: OMG THE ZACH HERRON COMMENTED ON THIS GIRLS POST OMGGGG

@user22: favs

@user4: what's Zach doing here????

@dylanrayland: @imzachherron g2g means go to girls

User76: are u dating MY zachy poo?!

Dylan's POV

Zach commented one thing on my post and now everyone thinks we are a thing. Never going to happen. I have such high expectations thanks to One Direction.

I wasn't  really free this summer since my job doesn't start until July. I have a bunch of relaxation days. Since I was so bored, I decided to shop for furniture and pick out the paint for my room. I was aiming for a basic grey, pinkish orange, and white bedroom theme. It suits my personality.

6 days later....

It was time for me to put all the furniture and accessories into my brand new room in our new house. We still live in the same town except for Leah. But, she graduated high school and is going to college, so it doesn't matter what town she is in now. Harper went for a pink, orange and white room. I was against it at first, but it came out beautifully. Leah did a Black, teal and white theme. It looks amazing as well. Now, it's my turn to design my room.

After a good five hours, everything was done. I thanked the mover guys who helped me build and place my furniture in its location. Leah and Harper just arrived and were walking upstairs. They gasped when they saw my room.

H: Dyl this looks amazing.
L: yeah, it does!
Dy: thank you. I really do try.

My sarcastic response earned me a laugh out of them both.

(Rooms):

Leah:

Harper:

Harper:

Dylan:

My room was the smallest but it had the best view of the front of the house

My room was the smallest but it had the best view of the front of the house. It was kinda a mess but it looked neat in a way. Who am I kidding, I'm a mess so it wouldn't even matter!

The rest of the house was situated and Harper, Leah  and I moved in all our stuff around the house. It was now time to go food shopping.

When we arrived at the store, we got everything on our list plus extra stuff we decided on. We may or may not have made puns throughout our adventure. Oops? One of my favorite ones was one I said. It was so random it took me a while to process what I was saying. I pointed to the two different cans of beans and said, " tall beans for Corbean and short beans for Louis my smol bean!" It was an inside joke for both fandoms. Why not combine them? Harper said a funny one as well. She picks up a rack of five bananas and splits them into a group of two and three. She than goes, " two bananas for a pound, three bananas for a euro." It is an inside Directioner joke. Some of you might not understand it, sorryyyyy. Anyways, Leah grabbed ramen  noodles and said, "I can match Jack now!" How nice?

When we arrived at check out the girls browsed magazines while I payed and bagged everything. Thanks guys. NOT! 

When we got home we did the dreaded unpacking of the groceries and putting them in the correct locations after arguing where everything should go. We probably should've thought about that before going shopping.

The rest of the day we lounged around the house and had our families over for dinner. We gave them a tour of the house and once they left we finally ended with popcorn and a movie. This is honestly going to be amazing. We were watching a superhero movie. My favorite type of movie ever!

The rest of the night passed by so fast that all three of us passed out on the couches. 

I woke up to an unexpected surprise in the morning.

Hey guys! Not really going to do many author notes. Let me know if you have any questions and if I made anything confusing. Hope you like the book! -Lex💜