Chapter 17

3 week skip...

Zach's POV

The boys and I got a two week break in the middle of the tour before we go to Europe. We all decided to go back to New Jersey and visit Dylan, Leah and Harper. They've really grown on us.

We just landed on our flight and are about to start getting off the plane. We picked up our luggage and headed to the exit. It was very cold here, so I put on my sweatshirt. There were many fans outside so I went to a section and said hi to a few. I heard a couple comments about the girls but told the fans they were really good friends of ours to avoid any media outbreaks.

After we finished and we were finally in the van heading to the girls house, jack spoke up.

Ja: I can't wait to see Leah.
D: yeah you three are love sick puppies. (Daniel said pointing to jack, Jonah and myself.)
Z: sorry man but I can't help it if I'm hooked on Dylan. She's just got something special about her. I don't know what it is but I'm drawn to her.
C: okay Zach we get it your ga ga over Dylan.

I rolled my eyes in response and looked out the window.

A couple minutes later.....

We reached the girls house and heard them outside in the backyard. I told the boys that we should surprise them by spraying them with the hose. Jack and Jonah got the door while Daniel turned on the hose and Corbyn sprayed them. I was videotaping the whole thing for the Why Don't We Instagram story. When Daniel turned off the hose we saw Leah and Harper in bathing suits tanning and soaking wet with a pissed off look on their faces. Dylan on the other hand was lying on the floor in Nike pros and a sports bra. I put my phone in my pocket and ran over to her to see if she was okay. She looked hurt so I went to pick her head up onto my lap and see if she got hurt or anything. Turns out she was faking the whole thing. She looked up at me and grabbed me by the shirt and turned over and threw me to the ground. Let me just say, this girl has strength. I hit the ground with a large thud and Dylan was now looking down at me. We both got quiet looking at each other until Corbyn broke the silence.

C: okay lovebirds, enoughs, enoughs get up.

Dylan blushed and got up. I blushed as well. She than looked us all in the eye and said,
Dy: you better watch your guys' backs cause prank wars just started.
L: oh shit guys look what you just did.

Leah seemed nervous that can't be good.

Z: what do you mean?
H: Dylan is the prankster queen never ever mess with her. I once put hot pepper on her food and she took all my Why Don't We merch and hid it for a month.
Da: yikes
Dy: it's on, whose my partner?
Z: me!

I called that out so I could spend more time with Dylan and wouldn't have to deal with her harsh pranks

Dy: okay what's our team name?
Z: how about team danger?
Dy: team danger it is

The rest of the teams were Daniel and corbyn which was team funny. I don't know why, but whatever. Jonah and Harper were team awesomeness and Jack and Leah were team noodles. Probably cause of Jack's hair.

The rest of the night consisted of all of us talking and laughing. We decided before everyone went to sleep that we should watch a movie. We decided on High School Musical cause, why not? Dylan and I took one couch and Jonah and Harper on the other. Daniel was on the chair with corbyn in the opposite chair. Jack and Leah took the floor. After forty minutes into the movie everyone was sleeping but me and Corbyn. I looked down and realized Dylan fell asleep on me. She is just so adorable. Feeling tired myself and not trying to wake her up, I moved and lied down next to her with her head still on my chest and my arms around her.

-.-.-.

@jackaverymusic

Liked by seaveydaniel, leahmonroeeee and 560,457 others

jackaverymusic: cuties💜 #prankwars

User19: who is that with Zach?

User98: does Zach have a girlfriend? Who is she??

seaveydaniel: ooooo they're gonna kill u

corbynbesson: my ship has sailed.... I think

leahmonroeeee: OMG YESSSSSSS

dylanrayland: u better sleep with one eye open curly👿

jackaverymusic: @imzachherron control her plssss

imzachherron: @jackaverymusic no can do team danger for da winnn @dylanrayland

user43: so @dylanrayland is the girl with Zach?!

user3: @user43 OMG NOO WHAT A SLUT TRYING TO GET ZACH

user76: Zach can do much better than that ugly bitch

user45: SHES SOOO PRETTYY I WANNA BE HER UGH NOT FAIR!!!

harpersmithxoxo: cuties is right!!!!!!!

jonahmarais: @harpersmithxoxo their not as cute as u!! Ngl

user45: oh nooooo not jonahhhhh

user39: WHATS WITH ALL THE SECRETS GUYS?!?!?!