Chapter 6

@imzachherron

Liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 200,432 others

@imzachherron: and u can wear my... sweatshirt

seaveydaniel: bro u good?

User76: I LOVE YOUUUUU

User10: I WILL WEAR UR SWEATSHIRT

User98: MARRY MEEE!!

dylanrayland: nah I'm good

harpersmithxoxo: not fair I wanted ur sweatshirt why did Dylan get it😢

leahmonroeeee: get over it @harpersmithxoxo

imzachherron: @dylanrayland u sure abt that last time I checked u wore it???

User38: OMG R U GUYS DATING^^

User4: I SHIP #dylachary

User63: why her? She's not even pretty!🙄

Dylan's POV

I was reading the comment section and saw I got a response from Zach. I was very surprised that he remembered me. Odd? I think yes. When I saw Harper and Leah's comments I wanted to kill them.

Dy: HARPER!!! LEAH!!! HERE!! NOW!

They both ran over afraid of what I was going to do.

H: yes??

Dy: WHAT GAVE YOU THE BRIGHT IDEA TO TELL THE STUPID LIMELIGHTS I HAVE HIS SWEATSHIRT I DONT WANT ATTENTION I LIKE MY FOLLOWERS I KNOW! THE ONLY GOOD THING THOUGH IS THAT IM PRIVATE! BUT NOW MY PHONE WONT STOP BUZZING

As if in cue my phone started blowing up with Instagram notifications. Leah started laughing.

L: sorry sugar but looks like you are the next big Hollywood couple

Dy: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

H: uh... oops. Take a look.

I leaned over Harper's shoulder and I saw a video of Hollywood Hotwire talking about the conspiracy of me dating Zach.

Dy: YO WHAT THE FUDGE?! I CANT DO THIS IMMA KILL YOU HARPER

I started chasing Harper around the house. She got lucky that this time I didn't have an object in my hand. Let's just say this happens often.

After about ten minutes Harper gave up and let me tickle her as a punishment. (Harper hates being tickled) I looked to my right and saw Leah dying with laughter and video taping us the whole time.

L: sorry ma dudes but I gotta upload this to YouTube

Dy: oh come on

I rolled my eyes. The limelights are finding out way too much about me and I'm not having it. Like they're not Directioner crazy, but they found out my full name and where I went to school. At least I had good grades!

Speaking of crazy fans, when I went to the grocery store and saw people from school, that are limelight's (limited amount thank gosh) they asked me about Zach and I told them I wasn't dating him. And that I do have his sweatshirt. They asked for a picture which I allowed them to take. I don't know why but I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

################

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sry this chapter is so short. Comment if u want me to keep updating and if u like the story.

Feel free to ask any questions if u guys are confused. I guarantee that later on everything confusing will be clarified.

#################