Chapter 19

Dylan's POV

Zach and I headed to the store and got balloons, flour, pepper, hair dye, a straight hair cream, food dye, soap, shaving cream, and silly string. This prank war was gonna be one to never forget.

While we were driving back to the house, Zach lowered the music and looked at me.

Dy: your creeping me out what's up?
Z: sorry. But I really like you Dylan and I wanted to know if you would go out with me?

He closed his eyes tightly expecting a no.

Dy: yeah.. why not?
Z: oh come on please? I'll do anyt..... wait did you say yes?
Dy: yeah I did say yes
Z: awesome I can't wait
Dy: me neither

The rest of the car ride I couldn't stop smiling. I really am starting to like this boy.

@imzachherron

Liked by seaveydaniel, dylanrayland and 657,439 others

imzachherron: she said yes!!!!!😍

harpersmithxoxo: shut up? OMG SHE SAID YES

user66: bet she's a slut using u 4 money

user10: who is she? Tell us!!!

seaveydaniel: u hurt her I will hurt u herron😑

corbynbesson: little boys all grown up😢

user19: who is she?

leahmonroeeee: FINALLY ITS BEEN CENTURIES SINCE SHE WOULD GO ON A DATE YAYAYAYA!!

jonahmarais: proud of u bro!

dylanrayland: u know maybe I chose the wrong answer...........

user45: @dylanrayland

Zach's POV

I was thrilled that Dylan said yes. I really like her. When we got back to the house I posted the picture and everyone started flipping out. Especially Leah and Harper. I think they mentioned something about her never dating anyone. I couldn't really tell what they were saying due to all the ruckus the boys were making.

Dylan's POV

When we arrived and Zach, being the doof he is, posted the photo the whole house turned into chaos. The girls were screaming and getting ready to cry. What? I've never had my first kiss and never went on a date before. I'm a very picky person. Unless the guy I'm going out with is serious and wants the relationship to last long I'm not going to date them. I've been asked out many, many times. I turned down everyone because of my trust issues and the reasons I just mentioned. It's not me being unsocial or anything. I'm just protecting my heart and myself from people that don't mean well. 

Grant's POV

I saw on Zach's Instagram that he asked out a girl. I'm praying it's not Dylan. Yeah I may have ruined our friendship but it doesn't mean I lost my feelings towards her. Yes, I acted out in front of the boys because I like Dylan a lot. I didn't want to say anything until before homecoming and have her as my date but now I messed up all my chances. I got so jealous and bothered the guys whom she now replaced me with as best friends. And I hurt her feelings badly. I'm such and idiot sometimes. I knew about her trust issues and how much our friendship meant to her. I'm so frustrated.

April's POV

(New character surprise!)

I saw online that Zach was now dating that stupid girl. That ruined all my plans. Oh yeah. Im April and I am a rising singer and my management is the same one as Why Don't We. I've had a huge celeb crush on Zach since he started out on musical.ly.  I am not going to let the trash of a person get in my way of having a relationship with him. This is so not over. I'm bringing Dylan Rayland the pain. She better watch her back.