chapter 23 anger and tears

Start from the beginning

"Open your eyes....." He chokes out.

"T-taehyungie....I love you...." Eun-kyung said in a weak voice. Taehyung brought his head up to look into Eun-kyungs eyes.

"Baby.....stay with me....I love you too...." He said. He still has streams of tears falling down his face.

"Don't cry baby." Eun-kyung said with a weak smile.

"I won't if you stay strong, and stay with me forever..." He said.

"I will..." Eun-kyung began to cough.

"I'm gonna bring you home, and take care of your injuries." He said and began to get up.

"Once your home safe I'm gonna distroy this place" he said with a deep raspy voice full of anger. He flyed Eun-kyung home as she rested safly in his arms. They kissed for a long time never wanting to let go of each other ever again.

Yoongi and jimin came in and say mim Yun being beat. She looks at them with a painful scared expression, and tears running down her face.

Yoongi and jimin kill the man within seconds. They take min yun off the wall where she was tied. She began to cough up blood. Jimin and yoongi couldn't get out a word. Neither could min Yun. They sat there and held her.

"Guys.....can I go home now...." She said with a week and raspy voice blood running from her mouth. They nodded. The boys cried in pain over what happened. On their way out they mercilessly killed everyone that approached them. That's the way these fallen angels are when someone hurts their soul mate. Once they get to the hotel they placed min Yun on the bed. Yoongi cried of seeing u inpain. Jimin had so much anger inside him. They both placed kisses all over your face trying to make her smile. It worked and she smiled and giggled threw the pain.

"Your mine kitten.....I'll never let them toouch you..." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded.

With mi na taemin found her in seconds. She men had left her curled up on the floor. Taemin was angry he murdered all the people that worked there, and held mi na in his arms safely.

"My babygirl....I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you..." Taemin said with his forehead pressed against mi nas. Tears coming down both their faces she weekly opened her eyes

"It's not your fault...I love you so much...plz...don't blame urself." She said. Taemin nodded.

He slowly stood up and went to the hotel. He placed you next to the other girls. Taemin was even more hurt along with the others when he finds how bad they hurt all of their girls. The 8 boys care for all 5 of the girls so much. To find what that man did to them kills them.

Ji su was lying down still chained. She was too weak to stand but still awake. Jungkook and hobi found her. They held her together whispering sweet things. They killed the men that hurt her.

"Baby are you ok..." Jungkook asked.
Hobi kissed her.

"I've stayed strong for you." She said. She tried to lift her hand to place on jungkooks cheek but it was too weak and fell back down. Jungkooks heart fell asleep well as hobis. They carried you to the hotel safly.

~min yuns p.o.v~

Its the next day, and we can't really move. They boys have been helping with all of us. You see we each have lovers but all the boys care deeply for each one of us. The fact that we all got hurt this badly only makes them more mad. They wanted to DISTROY the man that kiddnapped us in the first place.

"Hello! did you guys miss me!" He's back. He was floating in front of all of us.

"You!" All the boys screamed and ran at him.

"Nope." He said, and cast a spell that made their limps stiff and heavy so they couldn't move.

"GET OUT!" Jungkook yelled.

The man looked us that were laying in the bed with pain full expressions on our faces. I was whimpering in pain as I tried to get up with one eye closed. He pointed to me and made me slam back down on the bed makeing my groan in pain. From that the boys started shouting.

"Calm down I just wanted to say a ouple of things. First of all. I wanted to say I have a name, and it's Drake. Also this won't be the last of me you see...." He said, and then left. Yoongi ran to me asking if I was ok, along with the other guys I nodded.

"That bastered. He's hurt Eun-kyung and the rest of you...I will kill him." Taehyung said threw gritted teeth.

(A/n ik alot doesn't make sents and theres prolly a bunch of things that are spelled wrong sorry about that this chapter I kinda rushed while making it I'm so sorry it's a peace of crap)