Stucky- Anonymously Out

Word Count: 1128
Labels/warnings: domestic, fluff, established relationship

The Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art is now hosting:
Anonymously Out
A collection of anonymous letters and photographs entailing the lives of queer people through the 19th and 20th centuries. Showing now through Aug 11

Steve read over the flyer that was plastered to the metal pole just above the code walk button on a Brooklyn street corner. The light changed, signaling he could finish his 8 mile morning run.

Open noon till 6pm Wednesday to Sunday
26 Wooster St, New York, NY 10013

Steve copied down the museums name and hours, then continued on his remaining 3 miles.
He arrived back at the apartment sweating from the summer heat of the city that was only starting to pick up. The time on his watch read 7:58 which sounded about right since he had seen the run rise over New York as he ran through Brooklyn. After a quick shower he pulled out flour and eggs to make breakfast. He hummed quietly to himself as he wisked together the ingredients and began pouring the batter into the pan. The pan sizzled for a second as the pancakes took shape. A metal arm handed Steve a spatula as another wrapped around his middle. Steve smiled as Bucky pressed a soft kiss into the side of his face.
"Morning."
Steve wrinkled his nose and continued to keep his eyes on the flames in front of him.
       "Your breath smells."
Bucky stuck his tongue out and made a childish face which Steve gladly kissed away. As they pulled apart Steve covered his mouth, faking a gag. Quiet laughter filled the ambient apartment.
      "Fine I'll go brush, yesh."
Bucky returned with fresh breath to a plate full of pancakes and a glass of orange juice awaiting him. Steve sat eating and reading over the newspaper. A dopey smile covered Buckys face at the domesticity he and Steve had achieved. He sat down and bit into the tall stack of pancakes.
        "Thank you, doll."
Steve hummed as affirmation, setting the newspaper aside.
       "So I saw this flyer on my run this morning."
      "Oh?" Bucky response between bites.
      "It's for an art museum. They're displaying anonymous photos of queer couples throughout the century. I thought we could go, if you're not doing anything today."
      "Steve, of course I'm not doing anything. When do I ever have plans that your not included in?"
      Steve sighed, knowing it was true.
     "Well that's a separate issue to work on, but do you want to go?"
      "Sure, sounds fun, Stevie." Bucky replies while ripping into a third pancake.