Jonty- Recreational activities

Thanks to hoothoothonk for reminding me
Sequel to Ice Breakers mostly based off Day Trip (season 1)
Word Count: 1346
Labels/warnings: fluff; cheesy stupidity; hallucinogenics (?) not really; underage smoking; marijuana (that's a warning I guess?)

"Earth is scary!" Jasper exclaimed like a 2nd grader finding out how deep the ocean is for the first time.
"It's amazing!" Monty countered. "Fresh air, trees," he stoped catch his breath and grab the pen from Jasper, "weed."
Jasper shuffled in circles under the bleachers that were all but abandoned behind the underutilized track.
"These taste better than usual, right?" Monty asked, eating a handful of raw almonds. Jasper gave no response and continued his crouched pacing while Monty laid comfortably in the concert, backpack as a pillow.
"I'd like to give earth a giant hug." Monty spoke quickly, rushing through the words before they escaped his mind.
Jasper looked over, pushing his face almost too close to Monty's.
"You're acting weird," he accused.
"Oh I feel weird," he blurted. "But in a good way." He wink and clicked his tongue. Jasper stared for a moment longer before blurting,
"I'm gunna pee." He walked away over to the ports potty beside the batting cage. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something flash by. He quickly zipped his jeans and crept back under the bleachers.
"Monty! I think I'm going crazy, or there someone following us- or I'm going crazy! Or-"
"Woah okay just slow down. Tell me what you saw." Monty sobered up quick at the though of getting caught stoned on campus in his first day at a new school.
Jasper raised a pointed finger. "Him."
Monty followed Jaspers gaze out into the strawberry field behind the school. A lone figure stood in the distance wearing a white pesticide suit with the hood up, arms spread out wide.
"Jasper. That's a scarecrow."
"He's right there!" He grabbed Monty's shoulders and shook him. "We have to run! We have to run! We're gunna get caught!"
"Stop it Jasper!" He shoved Jasper back, holding him an arms length away. "Shut up or we will get caught!" He whisper yelled.
"I love you, and I just want you to know this. We're going to jail soon, okay? I love you."
Monty held in a laugh. "Okay Jasper, whatever you say." He considered Jaspers strange reactions to the rather mild blend in Monty's opinion.
"Jasper, is this all you've taken today?" He asked holding up the pen.
"It is. But who the hell cares now? It's- it's-"
Jasper threw his arms up in defeat. Monty scoffed lightly and smiled.
"You're totally bombed."
He considered that maybe it was laced but it seemed rather unlikely that anyone would take the time. Plus Monty felt fine. He dismissed the train of thought and instead picked up a stick off the floor.
"Here, buddy. Take this."
"It's a stick," Jasper stated.
"No!" He shook his head dramatically and spoke slowly, like he was addressing a child. "This is a magic stick. so as long as you hold this and you sit right here, they won't be able to see you."
"Yeah. Makes sense." Jasper accepted the stick, siting on the concert beside Monty. "I'll just stay right here. That does make sense."
Monty then took a moment to reflect on what Jasper had been yelling. 'I love you, and I just wanted you to know this.'
Monty's mind slammed stop in it's tracks. He considered for a moment the parameters of the situation. There were three major points: A) Jasper was (is) high as fuck and possibly didn't (doesn't) know what he's saying. However that doesn't necessarily mean that B) Jasper is straight (?). And finally, C) Jasper has no reason to believe Monty was gay. Monty considered the conclusions that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to let it slip that he wasn't the most linear person, perhaps more of a Logarithmic spiral when it came to sexuality. He decided against it. More information was needed before a course of action could be taken. And more weed.
A few minutes passed as he laid on the cold concrete beside the other boy.
"Tell me again." Jasper commanded.
Monty sighed peacefully and smiled. He turned on his side so he faced Jasper who laid beside him.
"You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms." He noticed a blush on Jasper cheeks as he grinned foolishly back at Monty.
The shadows of the mountains attached across the fields, signaling that it was getting late; they'd been out there for a few hours now, talking about anything easily, as though they'd know each other their whole lives.
Monty felt the question burning in him, but before he had the chance to test the waters, Jasper cannon balled in.
"Are you gay?" He blurted.
"I- uh-"
"You're really pretty," Jasper drawled our slowly. He turned his head toward Monty so they now laid face to face only a foot or so apart.
Monty said nothing.
"I'm gay," he stated with flippancy, like it didn't matter one way of the other. "Well I guess bi because I would totally marry Marie Avgeropoulos in a heartbeat."
Monty sat wide eyed considering the information. He'd never been ashamed of his sexuality per say, but his old school certainly wasn't the biggest champion of civil rights. The GSA on campus here was a big enough change, not to mention the lesbian couple that lead his tour of the campus this morning. What were their names? Lexi and Clair?
He shook the thoughts out of his head and looked at Jasper beside him. Well, in front of him technically since they were both staring directly at each other having their own separate internal conversations with themselves. He knew he was really hitting the good stuff when the next words flowed out of his mouth with out a thread of anxious dread that usually accompanied them.
"Yeah, I'm gay."
Jasper smiled contently. "That's great."
He considered for a moment then spoke up. "We should go out sometime. I mean, if you want to- not like we have to. It's cool if you don't want to go out like a date, we could just hang out or-"
"I'd love to," Monty cut off his stuttering.
"Cool- Hey! We should make a secret hand shake! That would be so awesome!" Jasper jumped to the next topic, giving no second thought to the fact that Monty just accepted his invitation to 'go out sometime.'
"Uh yeah, I guess that'd be cool."
Twenty minutes and 7 failed handshakes later, laughter filled the area under the bleachers as the final bit of the sunset grayed in the distance. Now Monty and Jasper were throwing almonds at each other, attempting and (mostly) failing to catch them, even in their sobered/ing state. Finally, Jasper landed in win Monty's mouth.
"Heyyyy!" Each boy raised a hand and slapped it with their other in a sort of synchronized self high five. The laughter died down as they each individually recognized the time.
"Well, I'd better get going. My mom will probably be wondering where I am." Monty zipped his backpack that held only a few blank papers and the course outlines from each class that morning.
"Yeah. I should be going, too." Jasper slung his bag over his shoulders.
They stood and smile awkwardly. Monty tuned to walk to his car- aka his moms old minivan.
"Uh, hey, wait," Jasper called after him. Monty paused and turned back. "You doing anything this Friday?"
"Well let me think," he paused for effect, "no I'm pretty sure I have no other friends at this school so no, I'm free."
"Wanna watch some cheesy SiFi movies? My parents don't get back till late on Fridays."
"Sure, yeah, okay. Sounds good."
They stood there for a beat before Monty smiled a bit and turned to leave again.
"Wait one more thing!" Jasper called.
"What?" Monty turned back and almost slammed into Jasper, not realizing how close he was.
Before he had the chance to apologize, a soft breath left a fleeting kiss on ya cheek. Jasper blushed profusely.
"Ok, bye," he walked off quickly leaving Monty smiling to himself the rest of the way home.

I haven't proofread this at all so have fun I'm sorry
Also I have 44 drafts on this book lord help me