Drarry- What are the odds

I don't remember where I heard this prompt but it's been stuck in my head so (it was a tumblr post I think)

AU? No Voldemort/war mentions but in my head they are ~7th year

Also for anyone who doesn't know how what are the odds works basically one person asks "what are the odds that you will do ———." Then you both on 3 say a number out of 10 (or a percent) and if you guess their odds, they have to do it
Word count: 1200
Labels/Warnings: none really; kiss with out spoken consent but nothing bad, cute/funny stupidity
"Fuck you. I'm not doing it."
"Ron! That's how the game works! I guessed your odds!"
"...He did guess correctly, Ron."
"AW 'Mione really?! Why do you have to take his side!"
     "I'll take your side next time. Promise."
They both stared down their ginger friend until,
"FINE! I'll do it!"
And thus Ronald Weesley was found in Slitherine colors at the quidditch match that night. Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindor crew pulled him along, up into the stands where he grumbled and slouched like an old man reading the morning paper though out the entirety of the game, even forcing himself to not cheer along with Dean Thomas as Harry caught the golden snitch after a tense chase in which Malfoy nearly shoved him off his broom.
Cut to the next morning, after a night of celebrating another Gryffindor win with smuggled in firewhiskey and more rounds of the on going game of "what are the odds?" between the Gryffindor house residents, a slightly hung over Harry and an ailing Ron drag their feet on either side an Afro clad Hermione (the odds were 86% she would allow Neville to undo her braids)
"What are the odds that you'll ditch potions with us, 'Mione?"
"One, two, three,"
"8"— "4"
"Damn it. Your turn Ronald," Harry said, elbowing his friend.
"Uhhhhh, Harry. What are the odds..."
Across the courtyard, two aryan Slytherines trudged toward their potions class. The duo paused as Polly was stopped by a passing Ravenclaw. The two girls lost themselves in their conversation leaving Draco to tap his foot as he grew impatient with their small talk and gossiping.
       A clever grin spread across Rons face. "Out of 10, what are the odds that you, Harry James Potter, will go yell at at Draco for abandoning you after sex last night?"
        Harry spluttered and Hermione covered her mouth to cut off a sharp laugh.
      "No!"
    "Well then, Harry, one, two, three!"
      "Zero!"— "Zero!"
     This time Hermione's hand wasn't fast enough to block the loud laughter that spilt out.
       "Oh, Harry! You've given yourself away! You totally gave you odds away!"
       "No, no. No! Hermione I am not! I will not! I refuse!" Harry protested.
        "It's the rules, Harry," Ron mocked his friend. Harry turned to Hermione, hoping for protection.
       "Sorry, Harry. I promised I'd take his side next time."
       "Have fun, fuckface." Ron patted Harry on the back. "Go get him tiger."
        "No! Ron! C'mon what am I even supposed to say!"
        "Aww, Harry," Hermione soothed teasingly, "I'm sure you'll figure it out," she finished, immediately throwing herself into another fit of giggles.
        Harry set his jaw and stood his ground. His friends mirrored his stance.
      "Or," Ron began, "there's always the cowards way out," he smiled sweetly.
       "Fine! Okay, okay! Only cus I'm not gunna take the out," Harry replied, sulking.
      When the Gryffindor dormitory was introduced to "what are the odds" they all swore to each other that if anyone didn't do their dare, the only out would be to streak through the great hall at breakfast, thereby ensuring everyone went through with their dates via peer pressure.
        Harry turned to see Draco tapping his foot obnoxiously and checking his watch every few seconds. He took a deep breath, holding only the hope that Draco would be more embarrassed than he in his mind, in a last ditch effort to keep enough confidence to go through with the stupid dare.
        Harry eyed Ron and Hermione one last time, sending them each a nasty look. Then, he was off, picking up speed as he crossed the courtyard toward his apparent failing lover.
       "Hey, asshole!" A few people spun around to look at the raging boy with messy hair flying around him.
       "Yeah you! Draco what the fuck!" Harry took the final step toward Draco, pushing himself into the other boys personal space.  Draco stumbled backward, more than a little shocked and confused to say the least. "What the hell is wrong with you!"
      Draco stuttered nothing in reply and looked helplessly over Harry's shoulder toward his friend who appeared equally as flabbergasted.
    "What kind of fucked up twat are you! You're just GUNNA FUCK ME and then LEAVE! In the middle of the night, too, like I'm some kinda whore?! Is that how it is!" He shoved Draco away from himself but stepped forward right after.
      "I-I uh-" Draco searched desperately for an answer. Usually he would throw himself head first into a fight with Potter- hell, he started half their duels. But this was too bizarre of a situation even for the infamous Malfoy to find a good response to. His eyes darted back and forth between searching Harry's face for any sort of explanation and scanning the courtyard for help. A stifled giggle stood out among the mostly quiet courtyard who had turned to watch the commotion. In the corner he spotted one of the Weasleys, hunched over, laughing into his robes in a failed attempt to silence himself. Suddenly, it clicked. That stupid game Luna had introduced to the Gryffindors two weeks ago.
       An air of control swept over Draco as he stood to his full hight, no longer cowering away from the lunatic Gryffindor, who was easily 2 inches shorter than him now. In a singular smooth movement, he wrapped an arm around Harry's waist, pulling him close so that their bodies pressed against each other fully, and stepped forward causing Harry to be forced to stumble back, leaving him ready to fall from Draco's supporting arm at a moments notice.
        Draco looked at the now slightly terrified boys green eyes through the thick frames that sat on his nose. Without giving himself a moment to think it through, Draco leaned in and kissed the brunette fully, putting in a show for the now invested courtyard of students.
      When he pulled back, rose dusted cheeks surrounded the green eyes in front of him. Clearing his throat, Draco began, knowing full well to speak loud enough for all to hear.
      "I'm so sorry, darling! I didn't want to wake you when I left this morning. I should have told you I had a morning class today!"
        The roles had reversed; now Harry struggled to formulate an adequate response.
       "I- uh- I guess that's okay. Uh- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed."
       Draco smiled and released his hold on Harry, allowing him the dignity of standing in his own. Then, more quietly this time, he continued.
      "So I'll see you tonight, then? 8o'clock in the observation tower?"
       "I- uh yeah," Harry responded, still stunned from the sudden kiss. "Absolutely," he added with a tinge of something resembling flirtation injected into the word.
       Before Harry could think of something else to say, Draco picked up his bag, which he hadn't noticed he dropped as he went in for the kiss, and grabbed his friend by the elbow. He tossed a teasing wink back a Harry and dragged a now very confused Polly beside him towards class, leaving the brave Gryffindor to deal with the murmuring students and with his two so called friends who were now cackling on the floor behind him.