Wolfstar- What did i do last night?

(Music from another room idk I just thought it goes either the house party vibes also I have a whole playlist of filtered songs called music from another room and that is my shiiiit)
Word Count: 1400
Tags: drinking, party, fluff, not a lot but a cute first meeting

    Squeezing his eyes right, Remus yawned silently, stretching his neck to each side to pop it back into place. His toes peaked out of the cover as he pointed and flexed his feet. A gentle smile fell on his face while he slide his leg across the soft sheets beneath him, feeling the cotton brush against his leg hairs until- was that-?
        Remus opened his eyes and bolted back, almost jumping out of bed before quickly realizing his lack of any clothing besides his boxers and electing to stay beneath the sheets.
       He scanned the room searching for any hints as to where he was and who the man lying beside him was.
       Okay so what happened yesterday? James said 'we have to go this house party at my friends apartment' in his stupid needy voice and Remus replied 'you only want to go because Lily will be there' to which James responded by telling Remus to shut up and they got ready then left to the party and-?
        He remembered being at a party, vaguely, and he remembered betting some dude with hair almost as long as his own but much darker that he could down more shots in 30 seconds than him and then-?
        Karaoke maybe at one point? Definitely apologizing to some pixie cut lesbian he hit on thinking she was a twink- that might have been Lily with her hair up actually.
        But none of that explained how he ended up in bed with this person- was it even a guy?
        Remus leaned closer to the swaddled body hogging the blankets. Long black hair. Facial hair- so yes a guy. Really kind of stunning facial structure, though he couldn't make it out well since he was facing away from Remus. No shirt on either it looked like- oh god did they fuck?
       No. He'd remember that right?
          Right?
      The man slowly waking up as he had a few moments previous interrupted Remus' thoughts.
      He pushed himself up and ran a hand through his hair.
      "Good morning." He greeted Remus, mid-yawn.
   "Oh, uh, hello."
       "Sleep well?" He inquired, stretching his arms over his head.
       "Yeeahh," Remus managed to reply while admiring the mans defined back.
       "Yeah, you probably needed it after last night." He laughed, turning back to face Remus.
       A crown of thick waves framed a kind smile.
       Oh god. We did fuck. God I don't even remember his name. Shit. His internal monologue sped through a million thoughts a second.
       "I, uhhh," Remus dragged out, searching for an adequate response.
       "You were fucking hammered, man," he continued, unperturbed by Remus' strange sound effects. "I thought I had gotten everyone out and then here you are passed out in my bed," he laughed. "Figured I wouldn't wake you. Not like you could drive home anyway."
       "Oh thank god," Remus burst out. The man stared slightly confused but seemingly amused as well.
"Oh, I just mean thank god we didn't sleep together," he clarified.
        "Not that I wouldn't want to sleep with you!" He added, trying to minimize the unintended insult. "Or- I mean- with a body like that who wouldn't want to sleep with you, I just don't remember your name so it would be bad if I had slept with you and didn't know that. I mean unless your not gay in which case- I should stop talking."
         The dark hair man quirked an eyebrow and half smiled at Remus' ramblings. 
        "Well I'll take the compliment, I think. I'm Sirius." He extended a hand.
       "Serious?" He responded, confused.
      "No my name, it's Sirius, as in Sirius Black."
        "Oh! James' friend!" He shook his hand, making the connection. "Wait so this is your apartment!"
         Sirius laughed. "It would seem so."
         "Cool." Remus stared at the corner of the room, biting his lip. Sirius rapped his fingers against his leg.
      "Soooo," Remus began with nothing else planned.
      "So," Sirius mimicked, an infectious smile set toward Remus. "Got any plans for today? Besides deal with your massive hang over, Remus?"
      "One, unfair that you know my name while I have to ask you for yours like an idiot. Two, what hangover?"
      "Oh come on. You drank like 8 shots in 30 seconds before you played a terrible game of beer pong and had to drink basically every cup." He answered, ignoring point one.
       Remus pulled an 'I dunno' face and replied, "what hangover", with a smile.
      "Fuck you, man, really? No hangover?"
       "Never had one before, never going to have one."
       "Not even from the tequila body shots?"  Sirius asked with wide eyed shock.
        Remus' face paled. "Please tell me I did not."
        "Oh yes," he laughed.
"God why?" Remus rubbed his temples, ducking his head down in shame.
"Hey, if I makes you feel any better James matched you, body shot for body shot."
Another moment passed, each consumed with their own wandering thoughts.
Remus scrunched his nose upon catching a wif of his own exhale. He needed to brush asap.
"I suppose I should be on my way then."
"Oh, sure, if you must. You're welcome to stay for breakfast. I'm going to make eggs, if that interests you."
"Oh I couldn't possibly," Remus pushed himself off the bed, locating his discarded jeans and sweater on the floor.
"Really it's not that big a deal," Sirius insisted.
"Oh, well, I," he popped his head though the neckline of the sweater. "I have to catch the bus anyway, and I don't want to over stay my welcome any longer." He pulled each leg through the skinny denim, jumping a few time to push his heels out of the ankle-tight cut.
"I could give you a lift. Really, it's no problem at all. I'd be honored to feed a fine looking man like yourself," Sirius teased. "Unless thats too weird," he backtracked, offering an out.
"Oh, uh," he adjusted his pants one last time. "I mean, if that's not too much to ask, I'm not the biggest fan of public transit."
"I'm the one that offered." Sirius smiled across the bed.
       "Thanks," he nodded toward Sirius, slightly out of breath and fully dressed.

Eggs sizzled in the pan as Sirius added salt and pepper. Remus sat at the counter examine the apartment post party. It was cleaner than he expected, though it seemed like Sirius had begun tidying up the night before. The couch was cleared of plastic ware with pillows placed nicely and two trash bags sat full in the corner. The floor was swept but the pile had yet to be thrown out, and a few half empty bowls of chips remained scattered about. He glanced around for any of his belongings that may have been discarded though out the night. Two coats hung near the door, neither of which belonged to Remus.
"Cheese?" Remus' mindless wanderings were interrupted.
"Huh?"
"Would you like cheese on you eggs?" Sirius asked.
"Oh, yeah, sure." Sirius added a handful of shreds to the pan before scooping a serving onto each plate. He jabbed one across the counter to Remus.
"Thanks, mate." Remus delved in. " 's delicious," he complimented.
Sirius smiled appreciatively. "Thank you."
They are in relative silence, only a few simple comments in the name of small talk. Sirius cleared the dishes and Remus gathered his things.
In Sirius' small Chevy they listened to the radio as Remus directed him to his house.
"Well, thank you so much for the ride. And the food. And letting me sleep over." Remus unbuckled and reaches for the door.
"Sure thing. Hey, uh," Sirius began. "If you ever available, I, uh, I'd love to spend some more time with you. Maybe take you out to dinner, if you'd let me?"
Remus nodded.
"Yeah, I'd like that."
"You would? How's next Thursday for you? We can get dinner and see a movie or something?"
"That sounds perfect." Sirius bite back a smile.
"Okay."
"Okay." Remus opened the door and stepped out.
"I'll see you then." He started to walk away but suddenly remembered.
"Wait! I gotta give you my number!"
"Already got it." Sirius looked away, embarrassed, when Remus showed confusion. "I, uh, asked James for it yesterday. Sorry."
Remus laughed lightly. "No it's fine. Call me."
"I will."
"See you later, then, Siri."
"Bye, Remus," he chuckled at the nickname and drove off content once Remus disappeared behind his door.

I don't love the ending but I also tend not to love it in all my one shots. Watch into the spider verse. It's cute.