stormpilot- Macbeth

Thanks to Savinrockanroll for reminding me to do a part 2Sequel to Spanish classSorry this took forever I lowkey forgot to publish it after I finished writing Word Count:1313Tags/warnings:cute fluff established relationship

Sequel to Spanish class
Sorry this took forever I lowkey forgot to publish it after I finished writing
Word Count:1313
Tags/warnings:cute fluff established relationship

     "Okay the bell has rung! Can everyone please quiet down and open your textbooks to page 228. Today we are going to start reading Macbeth," called the English teacher.
     "So, let's assign roles. Keep in mind you will be playing this roll for the next two weeks. Chose wisely."
     "First, big roles, we need two narrators? Okay you can be one and you're two."
     "Next, three witches. One, two, three," she pointed across the class.
      "Okay, Macbeth," she scanned the room. "Umm, Poe."
       "Now I need a Lady Macbeth." A few hands were raised. She scanned the room for a student that would pay attention and not mess around.
     A few seats away from her, Finn sat patiently with his hand up. His teacher raised her eyebrow, questioning. Finn held steadfast.
      "He's the one! He's my wife!" Poe asserted from the other side other the room." The teacher shrugged, accustomed to the high-school antics.      
     "Okay, Finn, you're Lady Macbeth."
      Roles were handed out until the reminder of the class was assigned any "group" or "chorus" lines, all the while Poe continued tossing winks and kisses across the room to his Lady. Finn was a good sport about it too, catching the kisses and occasionally dropping a hand over his chest.
       "When shall we three meet again In thunder, lightning, or in rain?" The first witch began as the play opened. It continued with no major moments to speak of until Lady Macbeth began.
      "My dearest love," Poe batter his eyes. "Duncan comes here to-night."
      "And when goes hence?" Finn delivered with more than enough dramatics.
      "To-morrow, as he purposes."
       "O, never shall sun that morrow see! Look like the innocent flower, But be the serpent under't," Finn swooned.
      "Okay class!" The teacher stopped them. "That's the end of scene six. We'll start scene seven tomorrow. You can pack up and leave when the bell rings."
      Finn gathered his things and walked over to Poe's desk.
     "Aren't I the luckiest man in the galaxy," Poe greeted him, laying a kiss on his hand.
     "Aww, babe!" Finn joked. He pushed himself on to Poe's desk as Poe packed up the reminder of his items. "Aren't you glad you switched in to Native speaker Spanish? Now we have math and English together instead of just Spanish." He swung his legs as he watched Poe zip up his backpack.
       "Well we may not have Spanish together, but we sure do have chemistry," he clicked his tongue and pointed finger guns at Finn.
        Finn scrunched his nose in joking disapproval, but a smile broke through to the truth of his feelings. "You're stupid." He pushed himself off the desk as the bell rang.
        "You just can't handle my level amazing humor and charisma." Poe stood up and trailed behind Finn toward the door, his hands wrapped around Finns middle.
•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.
"Ow, shit." Finn cursed under is breath and shook out his foot after slamming it into the edge of he door as he entered his English class.
"Crap! Are you okay?" Poe asked sincerely, a hand on his boyfriends back.
"Yeah, fine. Just hit my toe on the stupid wall."
"Want me to fuck it up? I'll curb stomp the wall if you want." He offered, joking sarcasm only noticeable to those who knew him well.
"No curb stomping in my English class." The teacher responded.
Poe humfed, upset that his plan was foiled while Finn laughed the offer off and went to sit in his desk. Poe followed, giving both the wall and his teacher the "I've got my eyes on you" sign, before sitting in the seat beside Finn. The rest of the class slowly piled in and Poe was booted from the desk near Finn to his assigned seat; not before threatening Finns deskmate if he "tried to make a move on his lady".
The class continued fairly normally without much incident beside Poe not so subtly scooting his desk closer and closer to Finn each time Finn spoke, claiming he couldn't hear and need to be closer.
"Honestly, I love being Macbeth. I'm basically the hero of the play!" Poe exclaimed after the dismissal bell rang. Finn snorted.
"You haven't read Macbeth before, have you?"
"Nope!" Finn sighed, not without a smile.
"C'mon. Let's go to our next classes before we're marked late again.
•. •. •. •. •. •.
The next day passed with more threats toward varying inanimate objects including a boom that fell on Finns hand and a desk that "seemed too comfortable with Finn in its lap," as well as a proposal with a ring pop at the end of the period.
"We're already married," Finn teased as Poe knelt beside his desk. Still, he accepted the ring pop. After all, who doesn't love blue raspberry?
•. •. •. •. •. •. •.
By the end of the week Poe has served two lunch detentions for disrupting class and making threats and Finn had begun to refuse to respond to any other name than Lady Macbeth, even outside of english class, to the point where he was visibly upset when Rey mistakenly addressed him as Finn. Poe, of course, defended his ladies honor resulting in another detention from a campus guard who didn't care to listen to Rey's defense of him calling her "a heinous bastard."
By Friday, Finn was so invested, he acted his heart out through act v.
   "Out, damned spot! out, I say!--One: two: why, then, 'tis time to do't.--Hell is murky!--Fie, my lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we
fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account?--Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him. The thane of Fife had a wife: where is she now?--
What, will these hands ne'er be clean?--No more o' that, my lord, no more o' that: you mar all with this starting!"
Poe jumped up into a standing ovation, cheering and whistling loudly until threatened with another detention.
"Absolutely amazing, my lady," Poe greeted Finn as class ended.
"Why thank you," he mimmed a curtsy.
"Finn. Can I speak with you for a second?" He stepped over to his teachers desk. Poe packed up their bags and threw one on each shoulder.
Finn thanked his teacher and walked back over to Poe looking slightly confused.
"What was that about?"
"She wants me to join theater club," he responded plainly.
"And?" Poe prompted.
"And what?" He tried to take his bag from Poe, who refused to allow a lady to carry such a heavy weight.
"Are you going to join?"
"Na, I don't think so. I've already got too much going on with engineering and science Olympia. But um," he trailed off.
"What?"
"She has her email open on her computer." He pauses considering.
"Oh! What did you see!?" Poe fawned.
"I think the teachers are emailing about us? She had a conversation opened that was talking about how you keep getting detention and how I was making people call me "lady" and whatever, but.."
"Oh my go please don't leave me hanging. But what!"
"It addresses us as "our lovely lord and lady." Poe was practically thrown into a fit of laughter, pushing Finn to laugh as well.
    "It wasn't that funny," Finn commented as Poe held his sides and gasped. He rolled his eyes and picked up their bags that laid on the floor beside Poe and carried on to his class.
    "Wait!" Poe yelled out between spouts of laughter. He pushed himself up and chased after Finn, grabbing his bag back pulling his boyfriend into a kiss before sprinting toward his next class.

Bleh. I want it to be better but idc I just need it published