Sterek- Cops and Robbers

Word Count: 499
Labels/warnings: just fluff
Derek sighed in defeat realizing that he wasn't getting out of this one.
||:
"Hey dad! So Scott and I have a science project to finish and so, well I don't know I am asking cause I'm already at his house but it's cool if Scott stays over right? That way we can get right to work and now have to worry about where to meet up so-"
"Styles cut the crap." Officer Stilinski interrupted his teenage son. "It's Thursday and that project isn't due for 2 more weeks. You want to watch Supernatural on the flat screen."
"Weellllll, 72 inch Jensen Ackless may be an added benefit of this, yes." Styles conceded. He yelled at Scott to throw his stuff in the back of the Jeep.
"Pleeeease?" He could practically hear his sons puppy dog eyes in the plea.
He officer sighed into his cell. "Fine." He rubbed his temple as he closed the door to his patrol car behind him.
"Wooo!" A cheer overlapped with a "thanks Mr Stilinski!" in the phone. "Okay! Thanks dad! By-"
"On one condition." He interrupted again.
"Yeah sure what?" Styles handed the phone to Scott as he buckled in.
"Dishes and dinner will be done when I get home."
"That's actually two conditions," piped up a voice behind Officer Stilinski.
"Wait dad who's that? Is there someone in your car?!" Styles yelled across the Jeep prompting Scott to throw the phone at him. Surprisingly, he caught the phone, and proceeded to stick his tongue out at Scott.
"I have a 17-year-old boy in the back of the car right now so if you don't mind. I am on duty right now, Styles."
"Is he cute?" He asked, completely ignoring his fathers sarcastic remarks.
"Hey kid, my son wants to know if you're cute." Officer Stilinski asked without turning around.
To which the boy replied, "I'd like to say yes, sir," causing Officer Stilinski to fall into a fit of laughter.
||:
"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how my best friend met the love of his life." The crowd laughed almost as hard as Mr Stilinski had that night 6 years ago.
Scott raised his glass and spoke into the microphone once again, "to Mr and Mr Stilinski-Hale. I wish you guys the best life together..."
          Derek peeked up from between his fingers. Cora winked at him from across the hall as she sipped from her wine glass. He felt a nudge on his side.
       Styles teased his husband, "C'mon. It wasn't that bad, sourwolf," he whispered.
      "I hate that story." Derek grumbled.
     "Well I love it. And I love you." He pecked his husband on the lips.
      Derek attempted to keep a stone face, but a smile took over. "I love you, too." He kissed Styles, wrapping
his arm around his husbands waist.
"... And may their love be as bountiful as Derek's bitch stares." Scott concluded, assuring a bitch face from Derek, which only furthered served to reaffirm the metaphor.

Sorry for the terrible ending