Stucky- Black and White

Word Count: 424
Tags/warnings: fluff, wwii set, short and sweet, funny

Word Count: 424Tags/warnings: fluff, wwii set, short and sweet, funny

     Steve slide his teeth over his bottom lip, allowing his eyes to wander Bucky's body quickly before the camera returned

"Okay take 6. Let's go!"
Steve laughed. "What what what what."
   "Look over here. Now over here. look it! Right at me, would ya! Now above me right above the camera look right at it."
Beside Steve, Bucky muttered, "look me right in the god damn-"
    "That's it that's it," the director interrupted. "Right now come over here. Look at me. Now look at eachother."
     They'd been on set for hours filming the newest war propagandas featuring Captain America and his trusty crew.
    The director shouted another set of instructions and Bucky half paid attention, scratching the dead skin off his lip. "He's surly," Steve muttered.
    "Okay now," called to the two. "Now what do you think of each other?"
    Bucky couldn't hold back his laughter as he stared at Steve's face not 10 inches from his own
   "WOW!" they burst into laughter.
"C'mon boys, let's keep it going."
Steve took a breath and delivered his line about his trusty sidekick.
    "Do you think you could-" Bucky played with the prop cigar he was given. "- please?" The director called his attention. "Answer me? You you think you could say the line? All men needed in the front lines?"
   Bucky snorted. "Yeah all that wanna go."
    "Okay, okay. Let's move on."
"Barnes, you think all the girls will go for him?" The directors prompted.
    "Oh I dunno," Steve joked quietly.
"Look at him. Size him up," he instructed. Steve raised his eyebrows suggestively.
    "Kiss me." Bucky taunted.
     "Can't here."
Bucky fell back in laughter.
Exasperated, the director tried to regain control of the set.
  "All right, all right look straight over there at the sound man."
    A burly man sat holding the mic overhead.
    "He's a surly bastard." Steve remarked at the man who obviously was unamused, pushing the two of them back into a fit of laughter.
   "Exchange places. He nice he's just doing his work," the director defended over their laughter.
    "What?"
    "Exchange places," he grew more annoyed. "Swap places."
Steve stepped around to his new spot and Bucky spinning to face Steve.
   "I can't turn my back on this mother fucke-"
"Nose to nose," he interrupted. "Look right at eachother. Profile."
Steve used to newly gained height advantage to lean over Bucky, hands on his hips in mock menace.
"Oh yeah?"
Bucky smiled up at him. "Kiss me," he mouthed. Steve giggled again.
"Okay now right at the camera. Alright cut it."