" He is so going to kill me " I said to myself.

My attention turn to the door that is unlocking, the door opens revealing a guy with jet black hair and green emeralds eyes, it's the guy back at the cafeteria.

" Morning sunshine " He said, I ignored.

" The name is Ash, Landon's waiting " He said, I stood up and exit the room.

I follow him and Garroth is behind me. We turn a corner and a man with brunette hair, there were some grey's and blue eyes was standing there talking to Ein and a girl with raven hair and amber eyes.

" Landon " Ash calls the man.

He made eyes contact with me and I look away.

" Y/n? " He asked.

" You know her? " Ash asked.

" Why don't we talk in my office? " He asked.

" Sire, we don't know what she's capable off " The girl said.

" It's okay Aphmau, Ein and Ash will be on watch " he said and enter an office.

I follow and the door shuts. He sits down on his desk and I sit down on the chair in front of him. Ein and Ash stands behind Landon.

" It's nice to meet you again Y/n " Landon said, I look away.

" You know her? " Ein asked.

" Y/n, my niece, adopted by Carter Xera, and now her name is Y/n Xera " he said, I look away.

" Adam was killed but that's not a problem to us since we were after him as well, the problem is why were you after Nicole? " He asked, I ignored.

" Nicole survived " My eyes widened and I look up at him.

Damn it.

" That caught your attention " Ein said, I cross my arms and lean back.

" Last night she told me you were doing it by force " He said, I sighed.

" Is she a mute or. . . . ? " Ash asked.

" She's anti social " Landon reads the file.

" Doesn't talk much, she's difficult to get answers from, she'll just keep quiet the entire time, speaks four languages, " he said.

" You speak Spanish? " Ash smirks and Ein rolls his eyes away.

" You joined the Shadow Knight's at the age of 15 " Landon said.

" 15?, that's so young " Ash said.

" Aren't you supposed to be 18 to be an agent? " Ein asked, I sighed.

" Your still in training? " Landon reads the file.

" Your 21, you should finish you training last year or else you can't kill anybody " Ash said, I sighed again.

It's cause father wouldn't let me finish my training. Or will it ever end.

I notice a pen and small rectangular cut papers. This might be my chance to escape from Carter, they can help me.

I grab the pen and paper. I started to write down a clue for him. When I was done I slide it to him as I put the pen down. He takes it in confusion.

" What does it say? " Ein asked.

" He's lying " Landon looks up at me in confusion, I look down on my thighs where my hands are resting.

" What does that mean? " Ash asked.

" Who? " Ein asked, I look up at him with an expression that looks like I'm on the urge of crying.

" Help me "

They seem to be surprise by my response.

My time was running out cause if I stayed a little bit more longer, Carter would be suspicious so I kick the table and the table flip. I see my phone dropped to the floor, I pick it up and run to the door.

I exit and start running down the hallway, I see Garroth sees me running and I have to endure the pain on my thigh, he takes out a gun and I leap on him before he can shoot me. I take the gun and went to the elevator. I press the ground floor and the door closes, I see Ein with a gun in the distance, he starts firing but miss every bullet. The door fully close and starts going down.

" I am so going to get killed "

I reach the ground floor and the door opens. I run out of the building and run down the alleyway. Once I lost track of them, I pant. I take out my phone and call Gene.

~ Time Skip ~

I yelp and bit my tongue when Coraline dab the alcohol on my arm. The stinging sensation started to occur and I shut my eyes tightly, my hands are clench into a fist.

" He can't keep doing this to you " Ivy folds her arms in a disapproval look.

" I failed the mission and I get the consequences " I look down as Coraline start bandaging the wound.

" He's out of his mind, how can he do this to you? " Coraline asked, I sighed.

When she was done, I pull up my jacket as I stood up and walk to my office. I approach my desk and when I did, I put my laptop in my bag and my other stuff, after that I hang it on my shoulders. When I hear shouting.

" You can't keep doing this to her! " I hear Coraline shout.

Oh no.

I exit my office and see father standing there with a file and Coraline standing there with Ivy as Gene and Sasha watch.

" Get out of the way " he said.

" Coraline " I walk up to her.

" She's your fucking daughter! " Ivy shouts.

" Guys " I grab Coraline by her shoulder.

" No " She push my hand off.

" Don't make it worse! " The tone of my voice raise as I push her back.

She's seems to be surprise by my action. I turn to father.

" You still haven't complete your mission " He smacks the file on my chest, I hold it and he walks away.

I sigh and turn around, Coraline and Ivy look at me in a worried expression.

" Just stay out of it " I said and walk to the end of the hallway to the elevator.

I press the button that goes down and the door opens immediately. I enter as I press the button to the ground floor, the door closes but a hand stops it, Gene enters. I roll my eyes away and the elevator starts to go down. I lean against the wall.

" I don't like it " He said, I fold my arms across my chest as I lean my head back.

Here we go.

" What started that made him like this? " He asked, I clench my hand into a fist.

And he press the emergency stop switch button.

" I'm not switching this back on until you tell me " he said, I sighed.

" Don't sigh on me " He sass, I look at him in his eyes.

He looks at me waiting for my answer.

" His parents abuse him, and now he abuse me " I said.

" Full explanation " He said.

I walk to him and he looks down at me, I slap him and his head whip to the side and he looks back at me.

" Ouch " He said, I push him away and press a button as the elevator start moving, I walk back to the position where I stood.

This is getting out of hand.

Crappy chappy

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko