Chapter 1: Strange Feelings

Start from the beginning

"You alright, mate? You seemed to have been dreaming something pretty upsetting there." Louis asked me, breaking my thoughts.

I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn before giving him a laugh. "What? No. No, I wasn't having a bad dream. I...uh..."

"If you weren't having a bad dream then why were you crying while thrashing about and muttering Liam's name?" He asked with a raised brow.

I felt all the color drain from my face as I struggled to think of an excuse. I looked down at my fiddling hands and looked back up at him when the color finally returned to my face.

I gave a nervous laugh. "Well...okay so I was having a bad dream. But...I was screaming because me and Liam were being chased by these...bounty hunters and they caught me. So, naturally, I began to call for Liam to rescue me. You can't tell me you wouldn't be scared now would ye?"

This time I raised an eyebrow at him and he only let out a sigh before shrugging. "I guess I would be scared."

I let out a triumphant grunt. "Then there ye have it."

Louis opened his mouth to reply when he was cut off by Harry and Zayn coming into the living room arguing. A smile tugged at his lips as the both of them continued to yell into each others faces. It was kind of painful to listen too considering every time they yelled they're voices were raise an octave.

"Why did ye touch it in the first place?!" Growled Zayn. "I've told you a billion times NOT to touch my mirrors!" I snorted. Typical of them to be fighting over something so silly.

Harry gave him a look that would've sent the Grim Reaper under the covers. "You only need one. ONE mirror! And don't exaggerate you Bradford Buffoon! You've only told me about 150 times not to touch your mirrors!"