Chapter 7

ARIA POV

I wanted to punch Stiles. That idiot. I sighed as I took a seat in Mr. Tanner’s classroom. Oh yes, it wasn’t bad enough that I had detention but it had to be with him. I heard someone enter the class and assumed it to be Stiles but when I looked I noticed it was Stefan. He gave me a small smile and sat a few seats behind me.

Well that definitely made this detention a lot better. Before I could say anything, Aiden entered and made his way to row of desks just by the window. He simply smirked at me and I turned away now remembering why I wanted to kill Stiles. Where was he anyway? If he is late for detention, Mr. Tanner will not hesitate to give him more or possible all of us more which is something I did not need.

Just then Stiles ran in and sat next to me.

“Hey,” he said joyfully as I gave him a glare.

“What?” he asked.

“What do you think? Even though there is no other way that I would love to spend my afternoon,” I said sarcastically.

“Hey, it is not my fault that you refused to tell me what I wanted to know,” he said defensively.

Just then Mr Tanner entered.

“Mr. Stilinksi, please move to that desk over there,” he said pointing to a desk far away from mine. Stiles got up irritated but listened.

“Well aren’t I lucky to be serving the first detention of the school year?” he asked sarcastically. “There will be no talking in this class, otherwise you’ll be here tomorrow,” he said seriously while taking a seat at his desk. There was no work to do because it was only the start of the school year and I was already bored. After about five minutes which felt like a month, Mr. Tanner left the classroom saying he will be back. He made sure to threaten us to not talk otherwise he guaranteed we would see another detention session tomorrow. The second he left the class Stiles was next to me.

“I am dying,” he said.

“Me too,” I said.

“Well,” said Aiden standing up and walking towards us, “Maybe you can enlighten us with your knowledge.”

I gave him a confused look. What was he talking about?

“What?” I asked him as he sat on the desk next to me.

“Your clear knowledge about the supernatural,” he said and I knew he was referring to my speech.

“Look, all I know are the stories that my dad told me,” I said, “Why are you so interested anyway?” I asked wondering why he kept pushing this.

“Let’s just say it intrigues me,” Aiden said but I knew there was something he wasn’t saying.

“I wouldn’t mind knowing either actually,” I heard Stefan say honestly from behind and I had completely forgotten that he was there. He came to stand in front of my desk.