Chapter 11

Hey everyone! Although I normally cannot update this often, I had time and thought I would update today :) I will get to the other characters but since it is Aria's POV and she's friends with Stiles and Scott, there might be a bit more of scenes with them. Let me know if you're fine with that or if you would like me to vary the POV's :) Also let me know if you would like Olivia POVs :)

Enjoy!

ARIA POV

I got in the house and just prayed my dad wouldn’t ask any questions.  I needed to sleep to just take a break from everything.

“Aria,” I heard my dad say as he came into the foyer.

“Hey Dad,” I said with a smile.

“What happened to your clothes?” he asked and I began to wonder if I had blood anywhere.

“Um, Stiles pushed me a bit too hard my mistake and I fell,” I said as he lifted his eyebrow, “In the garden.”

My dad just nodded but I could tell he didn’t fully believe me.

“Aria, do you have the knifes I gave you?” he asked.  I did my best to stay as calm as possible and tried my hardest to stop my eyes from widening. I looked up and it felt as if he knew everything that happened tonight.

“Yeah, it’s somewhere I’m sure,” I said as nonchalantly as I could.

“Somewhere?” he asked almost annoyed I was so ignorant about the subject.

“Dad, I’m not planning to take knives to school every day,” I told him and he nodded but technically that could change.

“Ok well I found the case in your room empty,” he said and I was annoyed with that.

“You were looking in my cupboard?” I said more shocked than anything.

“Those knives are very special Aria,” he said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well it’s been in the family for years,” he said as if that was the answer.

“Do you use it for hunting?” I quickly asked him.

“Aria-,” he said.

“Does it have a special poison in them?” I said thinking back to what Aiden said.

“Why would you ask that?” he said a bit taken a back.

“I… just want to know what you’re hiding from me,” I said.

“I’m not hiding anything from you,” he said.

“Yes you are and I’m going to find out what,” I said determined.