Chapter 20

Apologies for the late update guys, I'm having serious network issues. 

Anyway just wanted to say intially I was going to make this crossover a nit more love triangley but I ended up looking at both shows and rather making it an actual adventure type story with the relationships. Now because there are so many characters it's already hard to focus on each because I don't like throwing them in, I feel they must add to the plot. So I think it would be better to focus on a few relationships :) I'm thinking these: Aria/Derek, Stefan/Allison and Scott/Elena (because it's a crossover that's more interesting), Stiles/Caroline and then I was thinking maybe Tyler/Lydia or even Damon/Lydia? I'm not fully sure of who should be with who so leave your suggestions in the comments below!

Enjoy!

We were both silent for a while. He then came back and sat on the chair next to me.

"Still in pain?" he asked as if it was obligatory. I wasn't in as much pain as before but it was still sore. However I didn't want to push my luck.

"I'm fine," I said as casually as I could.

"No you're not," he said sighing irritatedly moving the chair closer.

"I said I'm fine," I said moving my arm away before he could take it.

"You're lying. You know I know that," he said arrogantly. I stared at him, he really made himself so unlikable at times.

"Look-," I said but he cut me off.

"Why are you so insistent on not getting anyone's help?" he asked almost confused.

"Me?" I said shocked at the irony, "What about you?"

"I don't need anyone's help," he said.

"Yeah well neither do I," I said.

"Really?" he said mocking me.

"Look, if you expect me to bow to your feet every minute for saving me then I'm sorry. It's not going to happen," I said and he sighed his irritation still very clear.

"Look," he said, "This whole-," he said pausing thinking of a word, "This situation, it's only going to get worse."

"I don't mean you, you'll be fine," he added quickly but not in a caring way. Just in a "so you know" way.

"I mean what's going on in Beacon Hills. You need to stay out of it or you're going to get yourself killed."

I didn't know what to say. Was he caring now or was he just saying words to get me out of the way?

"You think I called the red eyed beast to come eat me?" I asked sarcastically, "Cause I was so bored?"

"You and your friends, you need to leave all this alone," he said seriously.

"You can't possible expect me to do that. Maybe you haven't heard but my best friend is a werewolf," I said sarcastically.

"I'll take care of him," he said and I scoffed at him.

"Right of course," I said not believing one word.

"I'm serious," he said.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" I asked him. I couldn't understand what he was playing at but I was trying to figure it out.

"It's not like it's my choice," he said annoyed. At least now it was making a bit more sense.

"What do you mean?" I asked him not understanding.